Liberty Place - Port Orchard, WA

Liberty Place - Port Orchard, WA has yet not published prices.

Amazing place! Lovely and active. [name removed] is a charm. We talked for an hour about our faith. Unfortunately it is too far and cannot care for all Mom's needs

Small, pleasant. Super friendly staff. It might not have enough going on for her, but very impressed overall.

Facility was very nice.

Exceptional Deal on Pricing Could Not Refuse

Mom is adjusting rather well to her new surroundings she is quite happy and content. [Removed] the executive director and her staff are amazing so helpful and friendly
The community itself is not over all huge I would have to say small which is good. They are constantly offering to participate in activities
I love the location of my mom's room no matter what she needs whether it's going to the dining hall, the laundry room or just to the common area she just has to walk out her door take a few steps and she is where she needs to be not a lot of walking down long corridors.
The food is good however they only have a set menu which is fine.

While At this Community

My loved one is doing pretty well and it was rocky at first but now its better. He enjoys talking with people and they have activities for the residents to join if they want. He is getting speech and occupational therapy. I have been getting call from them but we are working on having them call a different number. However, the food could use more flavor and they can add variety instead of serving the same thing every day. I also see they have long term residents here.

Good Experience Overall

Unfortunately my brother is currently in the hospital, and we are figuring out the next step overall. However our experience while in this community was a pleasant one. This is a nice community with kind people. The staff is very friendly. It is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends.

He is Getting Care That He Needs

My dad is doing really good in this community that has a real good structure. The staff are providing around the clock care. My dad is liking it a lot better than he thought would. There are many activities and he likes the fact that he has his own room and has independence to do what he wants during the day. The meals are good and he likes it. It has been helpful with dad here to get the care that is constant.

Above and Beyond!

We were needing to find an assisted living place for my mother. I have to say that Liberty Place out of all the places that we checked out ranked #1! The staff is excellent and goes out of there way to try and satisfy the needs of their occupants. It is a small facility that gives you the atmosphere of a large family. The staff gets to know their occupants and their families. Liberty Place is clean and has great food, with numerous activities. My mother has always said that she would never live in assisted living, but her health made it impossible for her to be on her own. She seems very happy at Liberty Place!

A tour!

The staff I met during the tour were nice. The community was clean. The room was tiny and my parents did not think they would feel comfortable with the room.

Loving and Quality Care

My mother was in another assisted living place prior to coming to Liberty Place. Her care there was poor, she lost weight, ended up in the hospital and nearly died. The staff at Liberty Place brought her back to health in a homelike environment. She has been there for two years now and is very happy. Amy takes the resident's care and comfort very seriously and the staff are so kind, caring, and involved in the residents life. We are so blessed to have found them

Awesome

I looked at and researched several different senior living homes. Taking all things into consideration, - cleanliness, staff's attitude, what services were provided for my father, my driving time, and of course the expence. I truly felt that Liberty Place was where I wanted my Dad to be. Even the family members gave Liberty Place a thumbs up.

Every staff member at Liberty Place are so compassionate, helpful, supportive and everyone of them have a great attitude. They make my Dad and me laugh.

We are blessed

We can not say enough good things about Liberty Place. The staff are top notch. They are very caring and loving. We are very blessed they have allowed us to stay with them while our house is being redone.

Unbelievable place

What a great place. We only needed a place to stay while our home is being redone because my husband was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident,and he is still recovering and these people bent over backwards to help us. The staff are amazing. Loving caring and they really love their jobs. The food is amazing and the place is spotless.

Thank each and everyone of you. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LIBERTY PLACE.

food needs to be better

The biggest complaint I have heard is the food. They need better food. The facility is very clean and they provide excellent care services.

Wonderful staff

The apartments are kind of small, but the facility is nice and always kept clean. The staff here is wonderful and they make sure that all of the residents are well taken care of. The level of care here is just amazing.

Review of Liberty Place - Port Orchard, WA

I found Elly, manager, and her staff to have an incredibly caring and compassionate attitude toward their community of residents. So positive and upbeat! The facility was clean and very tidy. It was most evident that the residents were content in their surroundings. This is high on our list for placement of our mother.

Liberty Place

Looking for a home for my mother-in-law who required full-time assisted living. I toured and researched many communities to compare. Liberty Place was one of the best, I've seen with beautiful rooms and dining area and great staff. Elly Lovis was fantastic - a true asset at this facility. Customer service and care outstanding!

Very Satified

My Dad has been in Liberty Place for a year this month. He likes it because it is a smaller facility and he is known by name and not just a room number. The staff is very caring and keep tabs on him, which makes a big difference to us.

Outstanding staff

The Liberty Place is a nice community. They have an outstanding staff there. They are very willing to work with you on any situation. The manager is extremely good. The whole staff goes above and beyond.

great place for your loved one

Liberty place has been a great place for my dad. The administration and staff have been wonderful from day one.

the facility itself has a homey feel and it is smaller than many assisted living, adding to the extra attention the residents get every day. The meals are great which sure matters to my dad.

Two thumbs up all the way!!

The Community Relations Manager who conducted the interview and tour was very knowledgeable and very passionate about providing quality care for the residents.
The facility was clean and well maintained. My only draw back was that the size of the living spaces was quite small. The one bedroom appt. space for the bed could not comfortable accommodate a queen bed and still have room to navigate a wheelchair which would be needed for my parents. If they had a two bedroom appt. I would have said yes on the spot.