Sweetgrass Village - Mount Pleasant, SC

Comfort of Home

Sweetgrass has been wonderful home for my father! The size is what first attracted me to Sweetgrass and it has met all my expectations! Being small your loved one will get the individual attention they need with the family feel they crave. He has lived there 2 1/2 years.

Thumbs up for Sweetgrass Village

Dad needed to move in right away. Hurricane Irma was bearing down and eva caution orders were in effect for the lowlands. Director [name removed] went above and beyond to get him settled at Sweetgrass Village and ready to evac. The order was actually recended and he began his stay there.
[name removed], [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] have done nothing but wonderful things to make Dads stay a plesant one. From the nursing staff to the meals it has been first class. And that wasn't the easiest as Dad wasn't always the most plesant guy...sorry. [name removed] kept me informed at every turn and I have the utmost respect for her professionalism and caring. This lady has a heart as big as all outdoors. I totally recommend this facility to any and all who need assisted living.
My Dad passed away and they were all right there to assist him and me and my wife. They really do care and will take care of your loved ones as though they were their own... I will never forget the loving folks at Sweetgrass Village..

"Exceptional dining"??

"Dining and nutrition reflects the exceptional dining experience we consistently provide". From what I hear this really doesn't seem to be the case. Pimento cheese sandwiches for dinner - really?

Five Star Reviews

Bethany, thank you for providing feedback about Sweetgrass Village. We know that the dining experience is a very important aspect of life in our community so we endeavor to accommodate the food preferences and tastes of our residents. Please contact us so we can arrange a tour of the kitchens and an opportunity to speak with the head of our dining services.

Nice place

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Sweetgrass Village. My loved one has settled in well, and really seems to be enjoying herself. We have no complaints!

Toured

Toured

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another community a bit closer to home, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

The facility is fairly clean.
Nursing staff is below average.
If you have a loved one, one must really be aware of his/her care.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I would like to apologize for your negative experience and would also like to discuss it with you directly. I can assure you that we make every effort to meet the needs of our residents and provide the highest quality care. Warm Regards, Lisa McLeod, Executive Director.

Welcome Home to Sweetgrass Village of Mt. Pleasant! We offer luxurious studio and one bedroom apartments with kitchenettes in en elegant hotel-like environment. Our friendly, service oriented 24 hour staff will provide you with all the care and comfort of home, while promoting a sense of independence. We offer restaurant style dining along with a café for snacks. Family nights and special events are a frequent happening, along with a variety of activities such as billiards, music on our baby grand piano or art class. Transportation, cable television and laundry service are included. On site therapy is available, along with an emergency response system. Small pets welcome.