Savannah Place - Charleston, SC

Savannah Place - Charleston, SC has yet not published prices.

The best!

Nice intimate facility with helpful, friendly staff. A good for my mother w/her mobility and sight issues. However, this facility was much more expensive on rent/community fee, but they said they could work with us on that

This community was nice in comparison to others that we saw. The community was a good size not overly big where I felt my mom would get confused and lost. The grounds were lovely and inside was very well kept very clean. The staff was very nice the person who did the tour was very informative took their time didn't make us feel rushed.

She is very happy!

Things happened very fast with availability. My mother is very happy here. This is the first time every we had to go with a companion and it is the best thing we have ever done.We did it for financial reasons but they get along great, they look out for each other. Everyone, there is already likes family. It took her a week to adjust to the meals, but she is doing better now. She is interacting with other residents and joining activities, we are happy with this community.

Great first impression but not for us

We toured this community when we were looking for my sister. They did turn her down because they didn't feel they could provide the level of care she needs. It was a wonderful place with a friendly staff. I wish we could have moved my sister here but it wasn't a good fit for us.

Comfort for mom!!

I like the fact that the place is homey. All of the staff seem to be very accommodating and welcoming. My mother seems to be very comfortable. The place is clean and they have a good variety of activities. My mother's more favorite is when thy play Uno. The meals she is not crazy about, she doesn't always like the choices. But it's not home cooked meals and I'm sure it's like that in other places. Other than that, things are going well and we like the place.

The community was very homey and a beautiful setting. Everyone was very friendly. The location would have been difficult for everyone in the family to get to, so that is why we chose somewhere else. Loved the room layouts.

Mom Likes it, But I do Have Some Concerns

It has been a transition process since my mother's move to this community. Some days are better than others, but overall she seems to like the place. The family loves the community, we know she is being cared for well. My only issue has been that it isn't a completely secure facility. My mother got out the back door, and now I have to stay, or hire someone to sit with her 24 hours. That is the only problem I have with this community. Other than that the food is good, and they have nice activities available. At this moment due to the security system. I'am not quite sure I would recommend it.

Not the right place!

We did end up having the tour and it was good. I was helped and all of my questions answered. Things were okay and the community was nice. We just did not think that it was a good fit for my wife.

Family oriented community!!

As of right now I have little to no complaints about this community, they have friendly staff and all of the residents have been very welcoming to my mother. My favorite thing about this place is how involved they keep the family members . We are able to join in on many of the activities and share meals with my mother as well as take her off campus whenever we would like.

This is the best place I have lived.everyone helps take care of me,So I don't have to worry about anything.

I love living here!

I love that the caring staff helps me be independent.I now have so many fun choices of activities.the best part of my dog is socializing with friends.

The staff is friendly and take good care of us.we give savannah place five gold stars and two thumbs up.It is a fun place to live.

I am so happy ,living at savannah place.we have fun parties with lots of music.

This is a fun place to live.I have enjoyed dancing at the parties and the food,but my favorite is the staff.the staff all get five stars from me!

I feel loved and at home at savannah place!.The food is delicious.the caretakers are so much fun.

Pet Friendly Assisted Living

I toured Savannah Place today looking for placement for my mom. It has been very hard to find a place that she can go and take her dog, Mimi. Mom is willing to move to a place but can not leave Mimi behind. ALso, the place was very clean and friendly.

Best Decision for my Mom!

Best decision I have made about the care of my mom! The staff is so friendly and kind. When the storm came this fall, they treated my mother like royalty. She loves all the activities and she enjoys spending time with her new friends. I should have made the decision to move mom to Savannah Place a few years earlier. The staff knows all the residents personally and treats them with the kindness of family.

Great Golden Years at Savannah Place

This was the best choice for my parents. They love the food and the staff. They are getting involved in many activities instead of watching TV all day. The process to move here was so easy. Rhonda came to visit my parents several times to put them at ease. The nurse also came to visit them at home. The staff went over and beyond to make them feel excited about moving to Savannah Place. They have lots of fun parties with live music and great food. My parents give Savannah Place two thumbs up!

Perfect home for mom

I was pleasantly surprised when Rhonda immediately called to help me with my mom. She met me at the rehab to visit with my mom and was so helpful. I am so glad that I reached out to a Place for Mom to get the help from Savannah Place. I should have moved mom before she fell, because she loves it there. I highly recommend Savannah Place!

Review of Savannah Place - Charleston, SC

cost and location for John is good but no Medicaid

No problems

My Father did not like it, so he ended up going back to his home state. I don't believe he had a problem with the staff or facility. I think he was mainly just homesick and he wanted to get back there.

102 Grandmother can live again!!!

My thriving 102 year old Grandmother can no longer do certain things for herself and needs a little help. We started by having someone come into her home but we noticed her zest for life was not the same.
We found Savannah Place and NOW she is thriving! Some of her friends are there and she is able to live and be an individual again.
We are so grateful for Savannah's patience and assistance.
My Grandmother will be celebrating her 103rd birthday soon and Savannah Place and our family is throwing the best Birthday bash ever :) !!!!!!!!!
She loves her new home and so do we…. Wouldn’t want her anywhere else.

Nice place

Overall I think they do a good job at Savannah Place. The staff here is friendly and caring, the rooms are nice, and the facility is clean and well kept. They've really done well looking after my loved one so far. My only complaint is that I think the food could use work.

Small and very, very friendly staff - over 5 stars for friendliness

They were extremely friendly. They have a lot of activities and they are always trying to get folks to participate. The place is more like a home because it is not so large and everyone gets to know each other.

Excellent support and customer service from everyone I interacted with. Facility may possibly be slightly understaffed. I would recommend it to others.

Caring place for Mom

Mom is doing so great at Savannah Place. We were so worried about moving her out of her home of 50 years, but the staff has helped her adjust to her new apartment. The staff is very helpful and friendly. We all feel like part of the family there.

Did not like this location for my Mother. Staff was nice and facility was clean.

Grandma is happy a Savannah Place.

My grandma is so much happier at Savannah Place. She was so lonely at home before we moved her. She loves the food there too. The staff treats her like family, which blesses us all!

Nice place, overall

Overall I think they do a good job at Savannah Place. The staff here is friendly and professional, and the facility itself is well kept and clean. I do think their paperwork and business communication process in general could be more streamlined and efficient, however.

Affordable assisted living

I am happy with Savannah Place. I wish I would have moved her to assisted living sooner. She is a lot less stressed, this has improved both of our lives. Now when I visit her, we are able to enjoy our time together.

good experience

My mother in law is doing real well there at Savannah Place. They take great care of her, and the staff is exceptionally friendly. Very good experience, and I would highly recommend them.

Savannah House is an assisted living community located in the beautiful community of James Island, South Carolina. Clark Sound is only a mile away and is a popular afternoon destination for our residents. If you have a history buff in your family we are only two miles from both the Secessionville Historic District as well as Fort Lemar Heritage Preserve and there are many other historical sites just a short drive away.
Our spacious apartments come with all of the comforts of home as well as several safety features:
•Apartments range in size from 320 square feet to 540 square feet
•Private bathrooms with built in safety features
•Large amount of closet and storage space
•Kitchenettes with frost free refrigerator/freezer
•Indoor mailboxes
•Personal safety pendant
•Staff pagers interfaced with emergency call systems that are in apartments
•Housekeeping and laundry service
•Enclosed outdoor courtyard
Our knowledgeable friendly care staff will assist you with daily tasks, manage your medication and arrange transportation for medical appointments. Our activity director plans fun activities ranging from Tai Chi to ice cream socials as well as outings to local parks or to the ocean. Our registered dietician plans menus that are nutritious and delicious. All meals are served in our restaurant style dining room and snacks are always available.