Swanson's Residential Care - Southfield, MI

Please use Due Diligence In Selecting Care Givers

The administration staff is very callous and ruthless in returning deposits after my love one passed away. Phone calls to them are not answered and unauthorized payments were deducted from my loved ones bank account. Now legal follow-up is required and The Better Business Bureau will be notified. Please use extreme caution in your selection of small private group homes. Use due diligence, please.

Very nice residential community!

I toured this community when I was looking into care options for my loved one. Initially I was very skeptical about residential care communities, as I didn't know if they'd be able to provide the same level of service that my Mom was used to from living in a larger community. However I toured quite a few of them and I ended up being very impressed with all of them (and we also ended up selecting one as our final choice!) The people here were so warm, and so present in terms of care. The whole place just had a very welcoming atmosphere. The staff were all very friendly and professional, and they were always available to speak and answer any questions or concerns that I brought up. If you were like me and have doubts about these smaller facilities I'd recommend taking a look! I was surprised at how much I liked them!

Swanson's Home is licensed as adult foster care in Michigan. it is a residential, barrier-free residence capable of serving 6 residents. It is complete with private and semi-private accommodations along with a barrier-free shower for those with physical handicapped. Exceptionally wide hallways allowing for movement regardless of appliances used, i.e. wheelchairs and scooters. We manage short-term (respite) and long-term stays and look forward to being of service. Tours arranged with 4 hours notice.