Good Faith Manor - Southfield, MI

Love Good Faith Manor

Love Good Faith Manor and the staff they have [names removed] do a great job

We are so grateful to the staff, especially Nate, at Good Faith Manor for the great care they took with our family member. The home was always clean and warm when we visited. Christine was available to take our calls and answer any questions we had.

Wonderful place!

They do such a wonderful job here, I would give them ten out of five if I could! The people here are just so loving and so caring! The home itself is clean and well decorated, and the residents all seem happy and content. Everyone seems to get along well, and I like that they take them to a nearby activity center and get them out of the house fairly often. I would highly recommend them!

Very nice place!

I think they do a wonderful job at Good Faith Manor, I'd give them high marks across the board! It's a very nice facility, always clean and well kept, and the staff are friendly and caring. I would recommend them highly!

Very Very nice home. They treat my mom like family. The staff goes above and beyond for their people living there. Im glad i found them

Nice place, overall

Things have gone well for my loved one here so far, I would give them high marks across the board. The staff are friendly, and they do a good job looking after the people who live here.

Very nice people!

So far our experience with Good Faith Manor has been a very good one! Our loved one has only had a few days in the actual facility due to some medical issues that came up, but I've still been very impressed in the short time we've had with them. The staff are great about staying in contact with families, and they are all phenomenal caregivers! They're very accommodating when it comes to the food! They have a set meal for dinner, but for lunch and breakfast they are happy to make whatever sounds good to each resident! They're just very sweet people overall, and they treat the people they look after with dignity and respect.