Dirty carpet in dining room. Our carpet has not been cleaned since the new carpet was layer about 5 years ago. Also dirty laundry rooms. Never mopped.

I have lived here 17 years. We have got new carpet in the halls and dining room once about 5 years ago. But it has not been cleaned once. I live across from my laundry room it has not been cleaned for five weeks. (3rd Floor)

I love living here. The staff are great. They take time to laugh and joke around with us. This is my family. The activities here are great, and getting better all the time.

Friendly staff and people, lots of activities to do. Beautiful building clean.

I like the friendly staff and residents. The atmosphere is open and inviting with lots of activities.

Six years husband happy here.
Good friends, activities good.
And like having mass on Saturday, convenient for bus etc.

A great place to live. The staff is always willing to help.
Friendship among residents priceless.

This is my home now and I love it here.

The very best!

My mother lives at Swanhaven and is very happy, of course her family is too.
My mother has a lovely apartment. She is active in most of the activities and has made a lot of new friends.
I highly recommend Swanhaven.

Staff was very friendly.

I wish my parents apartment had more space but overall we love it there. The staff is awesome :)

A Nice Place To live

This is a clean community and have taken it upon myself to clean my own unit. I also make my own meals and have enough counter space and the amenities needed to make a meal. Activities are available and it is very good.

The food is good, and everyone has been really nice.

It's been fine. The food is good, and everyone has been really nice. He is happy and exercising more. It was an easy decision for us. They offered the right level of independence and care at the same time, for us.

It was a nice community and I enjoyed the visit.

I toured here when I was looking into options, it was a nice community and I enjoyed the visit. It was clean and seemed under control, and the staff was friendly. I did not have a meal or engage in any activities, so it's hard to rate that.

Very welcomin and caring staff.

Review of Swanhaven Manor Independent Living in Saginaw, MI

My sister and I were impressed with the facility. Mom can find something not quite right with perfection. We are presently checking with home health agencies as mom is still adamant about staying in her home. We will schedule Wescourt soon though......

Review of Swanhaven Manor Independent Living in Saginaw, MI

Very nice warm community. Spacious apts. , lots of scheduled activities. Transportation to all the different stores. Very impressed. 1 drawback was bathtub an issue fory mom.

Review of Swanhaven Manor Independent Living in Saginaw, MI

I didn't tour the Swanhaven, but did drive into the driveway. The first object I noticed was the Sattelite dishes on the balcony of some apartment. Went inside to check if someone was there that could show me around, nobody was there. It seems they would have a manager or someone there that I could have talked to. I went to Sterling house and they did find someone for me.

Review of Swanhaven Manor Independent Living in Saginaw, MI

Carlos was very helpful, gracious, and pleasant to us in our visit and tour.

swanhaven is a little further out the...

swanhaven is a little further out then we'd like to travel...but...their system is different...you pay for your apt and pick the services that are needed NOW...services can be changed, more added, as needed...each apt has a full kitchen for those who like to cook...so you're only charged for the meals provided if you attend/eat in the community dining room...(some things to consider.

was really impressed with director ha...

was really impressed with director has she was well informed showed us all they offered.

Swanhaven Manor is an Award Winning Independent Retirement Community that offers a wide variety of activities and options. Swanhaven Manor was voted Best Overall Star Senior Community in 2006 and Best of the Best Senior Living Community in 2013! We are more than just an apartment community. Ask any of the residents and they will tell you it was the best move they made and wished they would have done it sooner!