Rosehaven was very nice. The new sales person was adorable and very friendly. The building seemed clean and had a lot of social opportunities.

I like it here because its good. Movies and card play.

I’ve lived here 7 years and I really enjoy being here. I love that they have a bus that takes us to stores and bank because I cannot drive no more. I love the activities playing cards and the nice parties we have on Fridays with good entertainment.

This is the best community.

Like playing cards Monday – Thursday _ Friday nights.

I love liking here because its very safe and the staff are very concern about every one and make sure everyone is safe. Plenty activities.

It is a wonderful place to live. We have many activities and all the people here are nice. We have parties on Fridays and a nice dining room. We even have a party like.

A great place to living great residents, great parties trips to store any, many other places, a safe environment. A good in house store. Good information our Wednesday seminars.

There are so many things to do. Everyone is so friendly!

I live at Rosehaven Manor and I am very pleased. All the staff is awesome.

My sister and a resident, appears to be very happy!!

Clean Community!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to give us lots of great information on everything they had to offer. Everything was very clean and well maintained in all of the different areas. It was just not the right fit for my mom in the end decision.

Nice Friendly Community

My loved one is still adjusting to her move to this community, but we do feel she is in a good facility. This is a nice community with kind people. When we come to visit the community her room, and the facility are well-kept. The staff is polite, and friendly when we come to visit her. My grandparents use to live here. So I figured if it was good enough for them, that it should work out for my cousin. This is a good community, and I would recommend it.

Outstanding Community.!

My friend was very happy here at this community. The staff were very friendly and caring. She spoke of how happy she was there. She was very happy with her own little apartment. She really liked the menu that was offered. She was offered to do activities, but did like conversations with the other residents. The community was very cleaned. I think that they should have a staff member available in the evening hours in case of emergency. They did have door that did not shut in the back completley safety reasons. I would highly recommend this community for great care.

We toured this location on 12/12. This location has the amenities we need. Staff was very friendly. I was aware and familiar with this location before contacting a place for Mom. The only concern with this location is that it is in a rundown area of town. We would like to consider more suburban locations.

Wonderful Staff

Wonderful staff with a very clean property. When my mother is ready to move Rosehaven is our top choice!

Resident

Great place to live

Great place clean staff is very friendly it's not over the moon expensive. The activities are centered for all people family can come join in the fun as well. The food is better than a restaurant. Great place to live.

Pretty nice!

I saw nicer places, but Rosehaven Manor is overall pretty nice. The kitchen staff is really nice, they have a really good chef, and they make homemade food, not anything that's packaged or anything like that.

An Outstanding Place

Rosehaven Manor is a great place. My loved one moved in recently but unfortunately she was hospitalized and is
now is in rehab.The food I hear is awesome and the dining room is well organized. My loved one has mobility issues and not only do they deliver her food to her, they cut the meat on her tray. They did just change to a new activities director recently. They do have safety equipment in place for the residents.

Change can be good

My mother was moving from her house to the apartment. As hard as that was she was pleasantly surprised by the space that the apartment has. The layout and the landscape is lovely, and the staff is great!!!

I was very pleased with Rosehaven's s...

I was very pleased with Rosehaven's staff and that of compassionate care. They are all very friendly and willing to assist with any and everything. My father in law is quite happy and is adjusting to his new home very well.

The manager is the best of the best.

Everything is wonderful, everything is really good. The manager is the best of the best. You don't get any better than her, she is the cats meow. I don't believe they could do any better. The managers mother lives there, so that made us feel really confident. They are very polite as soon as you hit the door, they are asking if you need help. The maintenance guys are awesome there. As soon as we walked in there was no odors it was fresh clean. It was very pleasing to the eye, they did a great job with the manager. They care about the grounds. The diversity of the place is awesome. She made the transition painless for us.

Very nice place!

We have been very pleased with the service we've received at Rosehaven Manor. I'd give them a 10 out of 5 if I could! It really is a great place, it's beautiful, the apartments are a good size, and the staff are all very friendly and professional.

Spoke with Lora [Removed], extr...

Spoke with [Removed], extremely pleasant. Facility sounds great. Will ask my son or friend to go have a look see.

Nice serene location. Nice independan...

Nice serene location. Nice independant living with homehealth opt.

Director was most helpful and informa...

Director was most helpful and informative during our tour of Rosehaven Manor. My Dad loved the facility more than the others we have toured.

Rosehaven Manor is an elegant retirement community designed exclusively for those of you 55 years and older.

As a resident of Rosehaven Manor you will live in grand style in a lovely one or two bedroom apartment.

Our Activities Coordinator has a wide variety of activities planned, including shopping, banking, and day trips.

The Leasing Office is open daily from 9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday and Saturday, 10:00am to 2:00pm. Please feel free to call Sandra Owen, Leasing Consultant at Rosehaven Manor for your personal tour!