Colonial Villa - Midland, MI

Colonial Villa offers all the comforts of home including companionship and social activities in a community setting with the security of a personalized private apartment.

Colonial Villa Combines elegant living with assisted care. Professional attention has been given to every detail in the hope that Colonial Villa will meet the approval of even the most discriminating senior citizen.

From the moment you enter the beautifully landscaped grounds, you will notice the attention to detail. From the covered entranceway you enter a spacious lobby that opens onto a tastefully decorated center court. Above you a large crystal chandelier can be seen suspended from the second floor ceiling and encircled by a balcony. Passing through the lobby you enter a large common area complete with a fireplace lounge, private library and quiet sitting areas. Continuing on your journey will take you beyond a central dining room to a series of private residents’ suites. Each suite/apartment boasts all of the comforts of home, including a sitting area, kitchenette, storage areas, and private washroom.

Colonial Villa also offers respite services (a short term stay), which will provide a rest for caregivers and loved ones.

good food

The facility is well kept and very clean. The staff is very friendly and caring. The food is amazing here.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have gone at Colonial Villa so far, I would give them high marks across the board! The staff seems very friendly, the facility itself is well kept and clean, and they have a lot to provide to their residents.

So far, we are very happy. My loved o...

So far, we are very happy. My loved one participates in all of the activities. Of course, there could always be more, but she enjoys the activities they offer. Not having experience with any other place, I think that the price is fine and I have no complaints there. We chose them mainly because we had a need, and they had an opening. However, they seemed to offer what we needed and we are pleased so far!

I really liked this place but the hal...

I really liked this place but the hallways would just be too long. One reason I liked it was they had 4 cream soups and 2 broth soups every day.