Suntown Assisted Living Home - Glendale, AZ

very nice place

My mother in law was inactive and would not participate in the activities. She lived her under 2 years before she passed away. We are snowbirds and left for 5 months and they kept in touch with us with everything that happened. We could have not have been any happier with this place. The staff was involved and hands on.

Outstanding home for Mom!

Suntown Assisted Living Home was the first location I was provided by A Place for Mom. After my initial visit I never looked anywhere else and it's proven to be a fabulous choice. The home is meticulously clean and the staff is personable, conscientious, and seemingly determined to make their residents as happy and comfortable as possible. They listen to any input the family has and work diligently to meet their residents' requirements while keeping the family in the loop at all times. A doctor and nurse visit monthly making health care needs a breeze, and a beautician will also visit for hair and nail upkeep as requested. Meals appear to vary and be quite good as well. My mother in law has been there for a month now and we couldn't recommend it more. Just this morning she told us how nice the home is and how she likes everyone there.