Kristal Bell Assisted Living - Glendale, AZ

Loving and Caring Staff

When we first went into the place, I felt very welcomed. It was beautifully decorated and it felt like a home. For the most part, the people were very loving and caring. My main concern was that at night they were not very responsive. Sometimes she would get the help she needed and other times there was no one there. Overall though, I felt like she was in very good hands.

the best ever

the best place ever. my mother could not have received better care anywhere else. i was very luckie to find this place and these people. have recommended them at every chance. if you are looking for assisted living for a loved one,do yourself a favor and choose this kristal bell. i know i rested better knowing my mother was there.

Kristal Bell Assisted Living

They are the most caring, courteous, friendly caregivers I have met or dealt with. I moved my parents there after they had been in another group home. The difference is night and day! The caregivers and owners of Kristal Bell are there for the residents, not the money. They have a very loving, christian care for their residents.

Kristal Bell Assisted Living is located in a nice quiet neighborhood. Our objective is to furnish an environment for your loved one that is safe, nurtures their spirit, encourages independence, respects their privacy and preserves their dignity. Our home is constructed to accomodate the unique needs of individuals; a home-like residential environment that contains 10 private rooms with private bathrooms. The meals are served family style in our dining room. This promotes socialization and allows our caregivers to monitor consumption and assure safety during meals. Our caregivers provide assistance, interaction and supervision 24 hours a day, administer medication, take vital signs and perform fundamental assessements. See first hand the Kristal Bell difference!