Golden Years Assisted Living - Glendale, AZ

My name is [name removed], I am a placement agent with A+ Senior Placement. I always give my clients several group homes to see. I am happy to say that going to Golden Years A.L makes my job very easy because family members fall in love with the owner/manager and her home everytime I give a tour. They like her floor plan, the ourdoors/backyard, She has a delicious menu, and great activities. Its a very well structured home. [name removed] is very pleasant, caring and honest.

They should get a 5+ rating

We are so pleased with the care my father-in-law is getting here, The staff is very caring and they make sure they stay in touch with us and it is so nice seeing him doing so well. They keep him busy with different things to do during the day, they have entertainment coming in once a week and we like that there are only 5 residents so the care is more one-on-one. They have a nice fenced in patio with misters where they can go outside if they want and the chef even takes suggestions for different menu items. She even made my father-in-law one of my recipes.

Review of Golden Years Assisted Living Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Glendale, AZ

Very nice home, owner is very sweet, this home was one of my top 5 picks!??

Golden Years Assisted Living sits on an over sized lot with beautifully landscaped front and backyards. The outsides contain trees, grass, different kinds of plants and hard scapes like rock, pavers, and flagstone. The backyard also has a large covered patio with a table and chairs.The home has roughly 2400 sqft with an open floor plan, yet spits off for live in care givers. Inside there are 3 bedrooms (2 semi private and 1 private), 2 bathrooms and a large recreation room. Everything is wheelchair accessible.

Though the homes construction was completed in 2003, the owners are always updating. Currently the home consists of carpet, porcelain tile, and laminated wood floors. There is custom paint though out. The atmosphere as well as the grounds are always clean, fresh, and friendly.