Villas at Deer Valley - Phoenix, AZ

Care for mom

Villas at deer valley.not pleased to see an employee smoking inside the community. I did not feel comfortable here and was not happy with this community and would suggest families seek options that would be more suitable to a need of a loved one. I was informed on activities but they did not offer a lot at this time. We were not able to see the menu of what may have been offered. I did not feel this would have been a place for my mother's care.

A decent tour!!

I was not impressed with this community. The person I spoke to on the phone was not there so there was another person to conduct the tour. I did not like the setup of the home and I did not get as warm a feeling as I did with the care home we chose. I did not feel this home would work for my friend.

Wonderful Place

It is a very small home and it is wonderful. The care and experience is so great. The home is always spotless clean. The caregivers are wonderful people. My mom is on a special diet and they make her shakes properly and well for her. I am grateful for Sarah [Removed] help during our search.

Dad Is Doing Well Here

My dad is living at this community and so far he is doing okay. The community is super clean and staff are very friendly, outgoing, and welcoming. The food is okay, my dad says he eats too much processed food like pot pie and TV dinner. This community does not offer any activities, I take my dad on outings. Besides the good care that is provided there is not a lot of support from the community.

Friendly staff

The staff here is so friendly and they all go over and above what is required. You can tell that they really do care about the residents. The facility itself is always spotless. They have plenty of activities to keep the residents active and improve quality of life. The food is also decent.

They were just so decent

They were just so decent. They try to keep the residents engaged. The meals were good. It was decent food. The staff really cares about the residents. My Mom was a handful at times and they were still really nice to her. They really worked with me.

Working well so far

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far everything has gone well at Villas at Deer Valley. The staff here are friendly and professional, and the facility itself is well kept and clean. It is definitely worth a look if you are looking into senior care in the area.

Nice place!

We're very pleased with the service so far! I'd give them 5s across the board. The facility itself is clean, and the staff are friendly and professional. Nothing really stands out to me that I think they could improve on!

I was shopping for a place for my mot...

I was shopping for a place for my mother after she had some experiences that would not allow her to live on her own any longer. I toured several places, and I chose The Villas at Deer Valley because the owner went out of her way to visit my mom in the rehab facility prior to her moving in. SHe actually visted her more than once while she was there. That told me that she was willing to go above and beyond to make sure my mother would be comfortable there. My mother has been there going on a year and she likes living there. It of course, took her a while to adjust, but she seems to be happy. The caregiver is a gem, she takes such good care of my Mom. They do not have alot of activities for the residents, but it doesn't seem to bother my Mom