Happy Valley Care Home - Glendale, AZ

They have been outstanding!

This is a great place. I have no problems with them at all. The people are great. The staff is great. They bend over backwards to help. They are always working with my loved one. The meals are great as well. When I walk in it always smells wonderful. I recommend Happy Valley Care Home. They have been outstanding. I can't say enough about them. This is a wonderful community. I rate them 5 stars across the board.

Happy Valley Home Care is a great place! My mom has received excellent care. The staff is always friendly and keeps us informed. The home is very clean and the food always smells amazing!

Happy Valley Home Care, located in a beautiful and quiet area of north Phoenix is surrounded by mountain views in a quiet neighborhood. Landscaped with flowers has a large cover patio where you can relax and enjoy the outdoor activities. We welcome residents with all kinds of needs to enjoy living in our large private or semiprivate newly furnished rooms. Included is also cable TV, and local phone services. For extra charge beauty and barber services are available.