We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Nice Home / Excellent Care
Couldn’t be happier with [name removed] and her staff. They have been wonderful with Dad. This is truly a home and family. Dad is treated with respect, warmth, and kindness. This residence is in a safe, well-maintained neighborhood close to stores and restaurants. Inside it’s neat and clean, and tastefully decorated.
I discovered this place from a good friend who's mother living here. Its a very nice home with lots of windows and a big backyard. As soon as i walked in the house smelt amazing and it didn't feel like I was in an actually assistant living home, it felt like an actual home. My father loves being here and the family loves having him around. Every time the weekend comes around I look forward to visiting dad and spending lunch with him.
Review of Acacia Cove Residential Care Home in Glendale, AZ
Dark and dingy inside home, small rooms, not house for my dad.