Elim Shores - Eden Prairie, MN

Tour Was Nice

We had a pleasant tour of this community. We toured it for my father in law, and his needs. Everything went well, this is a nice community. The community was clean, and everything appeared to be well-kept. The staff was kind, and our questions were answered. It was a nice experience, and our tour went well.

Nice Tour.

The community at Elim Shores offered a nice tour. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. They were able to address all of my concerns. It is a smaller community and they did not offer as many amenities as others I visited in the area.

Elated with Elim !!!

After our initial contact with " A Place for Mom " services we were able to view 4 other locations including Elim Shores. Upon our first verbal and personal meeting with Elim Shores we were SOLD on their services, courtesies and available options for our loved one ( Mother / age 92 ). Since moving into Elim Shores our Mother has been able to meet many other seniors and participate in the daily and weekly functions / services offered by Elim Shores with ease. Moving from her long term permanent residence to a new beginning of apartment living at Elim Shores has been an easy transition for her and our family. As with all Senior residences -expenses can be a key factor. Elim Shores offers both FREE services covered in your monthly rent as well as additional cost options should those needs be necessary or just be needed on a short term basis. Whatever you may be looking for in accommodations and services we feel that Elim Shores is a definite winner and worth looking at for a comparison of your Senior Living needs. Good Luck !!!!!

Very Welcoming

The community is small, attractive and it is at a nice location on the lake. The residents enjoy getting out & enjoying the weather and the view. I have had the pleasure of working with Mark and he is wonderful. My dad likes the cooks and servers in the dinning room and says the food is decent. Dad has made a lot of friends and enjoys listening to the visitors that come in, as well as attending the church services. The community also offers a shuttle bus for outings. One thing that is concerning to me is the fact that we dealt with a manager in our initial stages of contacting the community and she was abruptly let go. I really liked her and that was part of the reason we chose the community. Since she's left my experience with the staff hasn't been bad and I am hoping that everything goes as promised moving forward.

Review of Elim SHores in Eden Prairie, MN

Nothing but good things to say about Elim Shores. The staff is first class and the place is kept very nice. My parents moved in beginning of November 2014 and are very happy.
We are happy they found exactly what they were looking for and the location is perfect as well. Thanks to everyone that made this possible.

My mom absolutely 'came to ...

My mom absolutely 'came to life' while visiting Elim! Mark, our guide, was so kind and genuinely interested in what my mother wanted in her next home. The residents kept on with what they were doing while still being just as genuine to Mom. She loved the lunch, the fact that the laundry does not require quarters (!), the Bingo time we stepped in on, the idea of being able to get warmed up to Catherine's dog that she brings in almost every day, and more. And I think the campus was just the right size for Mom.

We are very pleased.

The staff is really great! I would give them a five plus. This has been a challenging transition for them. They rave about the maintenance and housekeeping. There's always things made available and things going on and the activities director makes an effort to get them to join in. The intamacy of Elim Shores is helpful. When I visit whether I am coming or going, I see the residents smiling and there is always somebody on duty and always things going on. We are very pleased.

Saw again on Nov 08. Like...

Saw again on Nov 08. Like the two bedroom. It's a little older than some facilities, but larger layout.

Great Place!

Elim Shores is a great place. A Place for Mom was spot on with their recommendations and Elim was the best match for my mom. She was resistant to moving but it has worked out as best as possible. The people are great. Everybody has extended themselves to my mother and the caregivers are kind and gentle with her. They do what she needs them to do without being intrusive.

My mother has only been there for two weeks and hasn't had time to participate in the activities yet but they are available and appropriate for her.

This is a really nice, low-key, home-like environment. I have nothing but positive things to say.

Was very nice.

Was very nice.

Older facility, remodeling common are...

Older facility, remodeling common areas, beautiful grounds

On the shores of Mitchell Lake in Eden Prairie you can experience all the comforts of home with convenient shopping and services nearby. Elim Shores is a 64 unit apartment building nestled in a residential setting where our residents are the #1 priority, offering a refreshing change of scenery for older adults 62 or better. Thoughtful attention to detail and personal options are available at Elim Shores: offering choices of apartment styles, dining and housekeeping. Transportation is also available.

Our size makes it easy to “feel at home”. We’ve thought of it all with you in mind and would love to show you our community. Elim Shores is owned and operated by ElimCare., a ministry of the Evangelical Free Church of America, and is dedicated to serving the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents. Give us a call, we would love to meet you.