Sunrise of Belmont - Belmont, CA

A good place

This community seemed a little too large for my loved one. He did not feel comfortable with the large dining room. He also was not able to take advantage of the many amenities and activities they offer. The staff were very nice. This community was also a little farther away than the new place we moved them to.

Going just fine!

Everything is going just fine! We are pleased with my loved one's stay!

Beautiful and super people

Beautiful, clean, great location, and the most friendly people in the world. Love all the planned activities, they really keep my Mom busy and this is great for her mind. I was so worried about moving Mom but the staff was super making her feel welcomed. Mom loves the food and told me the best part was not having to cook her own meals! Mom resisted moving for so long but we finally had to move her for her own safety so glad we chose Sunrise! The price is high but I feel it is worth the cost.

A short tour

This seemed like a clean community when the family had a short visit. They did seem disorganized as they had scheduled an appointment for a tour and the community was not ready for them. They were not able to answer some of the questions.

Very nice atmosphere. Upscale. Very much a corporate feel with corresponding high pricing. Rooms are pleasant.

Sunrise of Belmont gets my recommendation!!!

We have had good interactions with the staff at this community. There is good communication between us and the staff. They are encouraging my mom to walk. She likes to participate in some of the outings, exercise class and other activities. The food is not very good. They keep the community clean.

Five Stars

There is really nothing that immediately comes to my mind that the Sunrise of Belmont facility can improve on. In my opinion they are very highly rated and I am satisfied that my loved one is staying at the place.

Dining Room Could Improve

They could improve on the seating for the dining room. There is a distinct division among the residents, and those that have been there longest sit in the same seat, so it is hard to introduce new people and welcome them.

Satisfied

Our experience with Sunrise of Belmont has been a good one overall. My loved one seems to enjoy it here, we're satisfied with our choice!

beyond my expectations!

The friendliness of the staff went way above and beyond my expectations! My husband needed a lot of special one on one help and care, and they were there to provide it, always doing an excellent job and with a positive attitude. The whole program was completely adequate for our needs. I really can't think of anything that could have possibly done any better.

Big Facility

This place seemed nice as well. I would say they're more profit based. They are bigger and probably spent the least amount of time with me. Of course, by then I had already seen so many places that I kind of knew what to ask.

Nice folks--willing to assist with de...

Nice folks--willing to assist with dementia needs

Nice area, building in nice setting. ...

Nice area, building in nice setting. Some decent apartment options, though small. Limited options for doctors and one dentist nearby. No transportation available to doctors.

About Sunrise of Belmont

Community & Location Highlights:

•Convenient location in Belmont, CA
•Near the San Mateo Medical Center
•Next to Carlmont Village Shopping Center
•Fantastic views of the San Francisco peninsula coastal hills
•Near a library, art center and park

Sunrise of Belmont in Belmont, California, is focused on personal wellness, offering services and amenities exclusive to our community, so that our residents can truly live life on their own terms. We encourage an environment that fosters comfort, independence and happiness in each resident. Meals are based on each resident’s dining preferences and nutritional needs, while our full-service housekeeping staff provides a chore-free lifestyle, so they have plenty of time for activities. Our community boasts breathtaking views of the Peninsula coastal hills and we are located near shopping, dining and the San Mateo Medical Center. Visit our community today to see why our residents are proud to call Sunrise of Belmont home.