Sunrise of Burlingame - Burlingame, CA

Great place, 2 year old building, nice people. Great areas for memory care - 2 floors depending on required care.

This is a really nice place, very professional, and the staff seem to be on top of things. The rooms are private and very nice. Residents were having lunch and looked happy and content. I would have liked this for my family member but the location was a bit far from our family.

The Care is Adequate

In the short time of our experience, it appears the community is taking good care of my wife. It is quite expensive because she is in a luxury room. They have quite the staff there and she is getting good services from them. The staff help her with everything like eating, using the walker, and assisting with the bathroom. We have no complaints yet. It has been peaceful enough for her to take her naps.

A friendly place that knows each resident by name, even when visiting other floors.

A good variety of activities for the residents. A previous facility offered mostly shopping as an activity, which my sister who's a resident at Sunrise absolutely hates.
She loves the special off-site excursions like the one to Half Moon Bay that she recently went on.

Happy Family Member

A excellent community. The staff is wonderful and caring to my Uncle. The food could use alittle improvment in a little areas. A good place for the value, but hope to see the food get better. Activities were offered. Would recommend this community. Very happy with the service of A place for mom.

Top care. Top staff.

We placed our Uncle in Sunrise Burlingame, and are thus far very happy. The management and staff are first rate.

While the expense is high, the value seems to be there.

We would recommend it highly!

Nice facility

This seems to be a very nice facility. It is clean and well kept, or at least it has been when I have visited. The staff is professional and also very caring. The other residents here seem to be nice also.