Voralto Living at Belmont - Belmont, CA

Staff Is Encouraging

Dad is doing very well here. He is not doing as much as I would like to see him do but the staff is always encouraging him to do things but that is not really his personality which is fine. The food is good I haven't gotten any complaints from it. They keep the community looking good very clean

Very kind and friendly staff. My father-in-law has only lived there for 3 weeks but so far so good!

Too small!!

Nazareth place was nice and new but the place was so tiny. I could not have possibly moved in anything, the apartments did not even look big enough to fit my couch in there. The buildings are nice, but it did not have the room I was looking for.

Immaculate!

Nazareth Vista was the first facility that we toured and it was spotless! It was so clean and the lady that took us around did a very good job. The place was much smaller, though, so there were not many options during meal time and there were fewer residents living the there. It was not a good fit.

Comfortable Living!!

I am very pleased with the care my loved one has been receiving at this community. The staff have all been attentive to his needs and have made sure he is comfortable in his new studio. He is liking the meals they provided and has not had any particular complaints this far.

The staff listen to my uncle!!!

My uncle was staying at Nazareth Vista for respite care and we have made the decision that he will stay here permanently. The food is good and seems like high quality food. The staff are very kind and there is good communication with them. They offer skilled nursing which is one of the things we were looking for. They keep the community clean.

Nice And Clean

I thought that Nazareth Vista was a very nice and clean facility. It seems like all of the residents there receive good care and also there is a lot of options for activities for them to participate in.

It's going pretty well so far.

It's going pretty well so far. It's clean, and she has enjoyed the activities, and is enjoying the meals. I think she is doing better than she was. There have been a few little things that have come up, but overall I think they rate pretty high.

Eleanor gave us a very good tour. The facility was very clean and the staff congenial. Eleanor was well versed in our CNA long term health ins. and told us just how we could take advantage of it. We did not have a chance to have a meal on this visit, but plan to go back another day.

good experience

It has been a good experience at Nazareth Vista. My mom is really settling in and getting comfortable there. I love the staff, and the food is very good.

One area where they could improve is the activities. They have decent activities, but they could do better at encouraging the residents to get involved in them.

Very friendly, nice activities

I like the friendliness. The workers and the residents are both all very friendly.

My mother enjoys the fact that everyone is friendly, she has a nice room, and it's very clean.

The location is pretty good, except that it's on a steep hill and there is limited parking.

For activities, they have piano playing, games, bingo, a drive once a week, shuttle service for doctors and shopping.

The only thing I can think of that can use improvement is that the management staff aren't always really clear on how things work. I don't always get real clear answers to questions.

Nice facility and people, b...

Nice facility and people, but limited hours for dining, no workoout facilites and no area for walking.

Sales Oriented

They were definitely more sales-y. I felt like I was buying a used care from there. Also, they weren't very efficient in getting back to me for a lot of things. That kind of worried me because if this is how they're treating me now, how are they going to treat my mom?

One of the Peninsulas most centrally located communities, just steps from a Cal Train station, El Camino Real, HWY 101, Downtown Belmont and minutes up Ralston Avenue to 280; Voralto Living at Belmont is a convenient location for those seeking Independent Living, Assisted Living or families looking for placement of a loved one in skilled nursing.

Voralto Living at Belmont is a lovely campus offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing (Medicare or Medi-Cal are not accepted in the skilled nursing). Many of our units, both in the assisted living and skilled nursing, enjoy beautiful vistas of Belmont, Redwood Shores, SF Bay and the East Bay hills.

The Independent Living/Assisted Living community is comprised of 65 spacious units; 2 bed-room, 1 bedroom and studio. A library, Activity Room, Dining Room and plenty of ‘common space’ highlight the community, offering many opportunities for residents to socialize, read a book or paper, or just relax and enjoy the view.

Voralto Living at Belmont boasts more ‘in-house’ services available to residents than most medium to high-end communities, but at an affordable rate. Voralto Living at Belmont has a Nurse on site 7 days a week, care staff sufficient to address all resident needs, a Professional Chef offering weekly-changing fresh entrees and desserts, and medical services at your door, on-site Physician, on-site Dentist, on-site Podiatrist (fee based paid directly to medical provider).

Our well staff trained care staff are available to residents 24/7 should any care need arise, allowing you and your loved one to feel secure knowing that someone is close at all hours.