Sunnybrook of Carroll - Carroll, IA has yet not published prices.

The marketing rep here goes above and beyond caring for her clients. It’s obvious at how she speaks to the residents there. She struck me as someone who takes her work home with her and gives 110%. I am not a fan of the layout. It’s too similar to a nursing home. Advantages: rooms are nice sized and they have a memory unit . My aunt lives here and states the food is is bad also so it’s a wash between the 2 places we viewed.

Melissa Wiebenga

Thank you for visiting Sunnybrook at Carroll! We value you - and your Aunt's - opinion on our the quality of food in our community and would love the chance to get specific suggestions to make improvements. Please visit us for lunch and give us the chance to set ourselves apart!

Difficult placement of facility

I toured here when I was trying to find a place for my wife that had memory care available. The facility itself was very nice. It came down to this place or another place. This place was a lot larger and I think that’s really what changed my mind. The value seemed decent, there wasn’t much of a difference between here and where I decided on price wise. I only talked to a few people while I was there and they seemed knowledgeable enough about what was going on.

Sunnybrook is a beautiful assisted living complex. Very clean, service is very good. Workers seem to be very interested in their clients.

Melissa Wiebenga

Thank you for visiting our community! We are very proud of our building and take pride in making a beautiful home for our residents. Please visit us again soon!

Tour for care for my parents

We like the tour of the community. The staff was nice and caring. We knew that the care would have been good due to having someone who lives there. We think that families should tour this community for the care of a loved one