Perry Lutheran Home Willis Avenue Campus - Perry, IA

Perry Lutheran Home Willis Avenue Campus - Perry, IA has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Speech Therapy
  • Laundry services
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Attend church/worship services
  • Certified Dementia Practioner
  • On-site Nurse
  • 24 hour care
  • Long Term Care
  • Rehabilitation
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Perry Lutheran Home Willis Avenue Campus

When I visit my wife and see the care she and the other residents are getting, I am so thankful that there is a place like Perry Lutheran Home. I cannot say enough good about the care they all get there.

Review of Perry Lutheran Home

I have lived at the assisted living section of the main campus since 2010. It has been a pleasant place to live which includes good food, very nice staff members, very good activity director and it is well managed. It is clean and kept very organized.
Since I am in assist. living I cannot review the medical section of the home.

Review of Perry Lutheran Home

I feel this is a good home to live in that takes care of most of my needs. I get help in a spiritually medical way as well as physical. The majority of staff are good about helping me when I request help. I'm thankful that this home turned out to be the one I will spend the rest of my life. It's food that we have resident counsel to express what is ok, or maybe where a change is needed.

Review of Perry Lutheran Home

This is a non-profit Christian home. We have an activity director who provides one or two activities every day. There are two Alzheimer's units, one skilled care and one assisted living. The focus here is serving Christ by serving others.

Review of Perry Lutheran Home

1. The activities are very good.
2. The food is good
3. I like seeing the little children in the Acorns and Oaks program
4. I like my doctor
5. The medical care is good here
6. I like having the chance to go to church there on Sundays
7. Cleaning staff needs to clean under the beds better. Maybe some corners, too. Dust balls.

Perry Lutheran Home in Perry, Iowa is Your Christian, Caring Community offering a Continuum of Care for your loved one to meet their changing needs. Perry Lutheran Home offers education and expertise, home care, assisted living, rehabilitative therapy and skilled nursing - (physical, occupational, and speech), long-term care, award-winning memory care, and compassionate end-of-life care.