Swan Place - Carroll, IA has yet not published prices.

Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA

Minor items but add up – getting blood pressure checked b/4 meds, showering at regular time as this confuses me, new faces need introduced often as its confusing as to who they are.
Overall pleased with my home.

Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA

I lived in Denver for 10 years and really miss it.

Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA

The people are nice and the ones that I like best are the quite ones. I like Swan Place.

Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA

Administrator staff is great. Helping (caring) staff serving bathing, serving meds. Is great in serving and answering questions.
Never needs to be on am. And pm. Hours for questions and teaching both of the staff and residents in variety of medical condition.
Cooling staff caring in giving food for senior citizen and the handicapped. Staff who does activities need lots of help and advice.
I would be glad to answer my questions.

Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA

We have been treated royally when help was short – we still been treated royally - Everyone is kind – helpful.

Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA

Seem to be a lot of “turnover” staff these post few months. Hopefully this will all make things better. Food is good some days, and not so good other days. I like living here and the staff that stayed are great. Would like a few more activities – more variety. And I love the van rides and picnics.

Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA

This is a very safe and good place to live.
The staff are very friendly and concerned for our welfare.

Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA

Swan Place is clean and well cared for with 2 lovely courtyards for enjoyment outdoors.
There are a choice of activities to do.
However, the food leaves much to be desired but may be improving. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA

I lived in Carroll since 1949. I have lived at Swan Place for nearly 3 years I love it here. I love [Removed] as our administrator.

Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA

I think a nurse here would be good.

Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA

I resided here 3 ½ years. I highly recommend Swan Place.
Staff - Quick in RE - Spending to our needs – compassionate and caring – food good with choices – an At in cleanliness different activities – friendly residents - Good upkeep in housekeeping and maintenance - Free laundry – much more.

Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA

[Removed] and I toured Swan Place and we were so taken how clean everything looked, that’s why we choose Swan Place.
Everyone is so helpful and considerate.

I would recommend this community!!!

My parents are getting settled in at Swan Place. The contact I have had with the staff so far has been good. The food is acceptable. The community is clean and well maintained. They offer daily activities.

A nice community!!

My Mother in law is settling into Swan Place. They offer daily activities that she likes to participate in. She loves the food and the community is kept clean. The staff seem nice, however I do not see them daily. I would recommend this community.

Review of Rainbow Beach - Chicago, IL

Mom has lived here a month and truly enjoys everything about it. We kids are also happy to have her in a safe, clean, well run place.

Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA

Very nice warm place. Very happy mom is here. Mom seems very happy.

Review of Swan Place - Carroll, IA

I had heard some poor reviews about Swan Place prior to this director. Since she came, I've heard families say things have improved a lot. Mom hasn't been here long, but we are happy mom is so happy & staff are friendly.

My father was a retired farmer and th...

My father was a retired farmer and the decision to move “to town” was a difficult one for him to make. When he made the decision to move to Swan Place, he was welcomed with open arms, plenty of hugs and meals that were both delicious and nutritious. The staff even made sure to have his old fashioned oatmeal available for breakfast. His apartment was a beautiful home with large windows for plenty of sunshine, a large bathroom, a bedroom that was easily large enough for a queen sized bedroom suite and a living room/kitchen area that was large enough for visiting friends and family to relax and enjoy time with Dad. He was partial to the courtyard where he enjoyed sitting in the gazebo and enjoying the weather. With all the wonderful amenities, the best part for Dad was the friendship of other residents and of course, the staff. When he spoke of the staff, he maintained that the only thing that was missing was their angel wings. Their ceaseless efforts made sure Dad wanted for nothing. Whether it was a warm smile, a hug or just stopping by to see how his day was going, Dad was surrounded by people who truly cared. As a daughter, it gave me peace of mind knowing that Dad was truly enjoying his new home. I will never be able to fully express my gratitude to these wonderful people for their care and concern. Without hesitation, I would highly recommend Swan Place as a new home for a loved one.

Swan Place is located in the picturesque small town of Carroll, Iowa. We are on the east end of town just one block south of Northeast Park. Our beautiful community evokes images of country living with its large front porch and white picket fence in front. We have two enclosed courtyards where residents enjoy sitting in the sun with friends, watching birds flitter through the trees and enjoying our summertime cookouts.
When winter winds blow through we move our fun indoors with activities such as Tai Chi, bingo, live entertainment and other resident favorites. Residents may stay as busy or as relaxed as they choose. We offer space for socializing over a cup of coffee or watching a movie with friends as well as places for quiet contemplation or solitary pursuits like reading, crafts or puzzles.
Our apartments have the option of being either private or shared. If a resident chooses to cook for themselves instead of eating in our restaurant style dining room the apartments do include a kitchenette.
We take the wellness of our residents very seriously and offer several services to assist them:
•Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day
•Respite and short term care is available
•Meals planned by registered dietician
•Home health partners provide medication assistance and personal care
•Transportation to medical appointments
•All apartment emergency response systems are interfaced with staff pagers
•St. Anthony Regional Hospital is one mile away
•Built in safety features in apartments
•All areas accessible by walkers and wheelchairs