Allen Place - Atlantic, IA has yet not published prices.

Review of Allen Place - Atlantic, IA

This is a great place for my loved one. Very clean, friendly and helpful.

Very good!

Review of Allen Place - Atlantic, IA

I work for Area Care Hospice in Council Bluffs, Iowa. I visit our hospice workers that reside at Allen Place. The patients receive excellent care by the staff. The facility is new and well maintained. The RN and Med Aids are very professional and attentive to patient needs. I highly recommend Atlantic Allen Place for Assisted Living.

Review of Allen Place in Atlantic, IA

I work for Americare Hospice in Council Bluffs, Iowa. I visit our hospice patients that reside at Allen Place. The patients receive excellent care by the staff. The facility is new and well maintained. The RN and med aids are very professional and attentive to patient needs. I highly recommend Atlantic Allen Place for assisted living.

Review of Allen Place in Atlantic, IA

I love all the staff, the maintenance men are great, the nurse and care are great. It is the best place I have lived since I retired.

Review of Allen Place in Atlantic, IA

I visited this place the first time and felt welcomed and that this place was great for me. I didn't even look at the other places again because I knew this was the place for me.