Arlington Place of Pocahontas - Pocahontas, IA

Good memory care facility

I was trying to find a place for my wife that offered memory care and there really aren’t that many in the area. After looking at several different places, we thought this place would be the best fit. My wife is here currently and so far we’re happy. The staff is pretty good and we’re content with the care that she’s receiving. They do very well with the meals and the facility stays pretty clean; overall, things look good. They have quite a large variety of activities that you can do. The value is pretty good considering the amount that we pay. She hasn’t been there long, but based on what we’ve experienced so far I would recommend them.

Kayle Neegaard

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Arlington Place. We're so glad to hear that your wife is adjusting well and that you are both happy with your decision. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve further and make her even happier in her new apartment.

They have done a super good job of helping me and my dad adjust to a new environment. They are very friendly. They are just a very good staff. I would definitely recommend the Arlington Place of Pocahontas. It has been a really good experience. I'm glad that my dad is comfortable there. Everything has been going smoothly. This is a really nice community with a great staff. We are very pleased with this place.

Kayle Neegaard

Thank you for taking the time to review Arlington Place of Pocahontas. We are pleased to hear that your experience with our community has been very pleasant. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve even more!

Thank you for your interest in Arlington Place of Pocahontas, Assisted Living Community. You will find that Arlington Place is unlike the traditional assisted living settings you might encounter elsewhere. All of our apartments are fully equipped with stoves, refrigerators, dish - washers, and residents control their own heat and air conditioning in their apartments.

Arlington Place is nestled in a quiet, peaceful surrounding. Our professional, caring staff are available around the clock to serve and assist tenants as needed, but always with the goal of maintaining tenant independence and dignity for a more fulfilling lifestyle. We offer quality services and programs, flexibility and choice to meet our tenants needs and concerns in the privacy of their own apartment. Arlington Place is a wonderful solution for persons who no longer feel safe being alone at home; yet do not need the constant skilled nursing services of a nursing home.