Stonebridge Suites - Pomeroy, IA

Above and Beyond!!

I am so happy with this community the staff are wonderful. I get to have different choices for my meals. When i do receive my meals they are very tasty balanced meals and the temperature for them is great. We have a call button if we need assistance in the bedrooms and it amazes me how fast the staff is there to help you. I feel so comfortable and safe in this community.

Scuyler Place Assisted Living is designed for couples or individuals. Our staff provide provide a friendly atmosphere that will make you feel right at home.
Activities are planned and designed to help prevent the isolation that can result from physical challenges.
Feel the independence of your own apartment and have the security of nursing staff available to respond to your needs twenty-four hours a day.
We have three meals a day served family style.
All utilities are provided including cable television and free laundry facilities.
Scuyler Place requires no down payment and is available for month to month rent. There is no long term agreement or lease.
The staff of Scuyler Place welcome the opportunity to visit with you and tours can be arranged for your convenience.