Double studio (suite) was very roomie. Does not have any kitchen area at all, for coffee pot, small fridge or even a kitchen sink. You have to use the bathroom sink even to get a glass of water. The staff ([Removed]) is looking into putting in a small kitchenette. If they do that I think my Mom is sold on it

Food is always cold and you can't complain to staff

There is a few issues that I’m having with this facility that are not being addressed or taken care of. When it comes to the food my Mother has to wait for 30 to 45 minutes for cold food. When I spoke with [Removed], she said she will take the complaint to her managers but still nothing. I’ve been told by other residents that if you complain, you get treated worse. My mom has even gotten agitated because she doesn’t want to mess up to make the staff mad because she knows she will get treated worse. The only reason why I would recommend this facility to other families is because of the price.

Could use better food choices

I live here right now and I like it. The only thing I have an issue with is the food. Sometimes it’s good and sometimes it just doesn’t taste great. We have the same choices about every day and don’t have a lot of options to choose from. Sometimes they’ll just offer peanut butter and jelly and I don’t really call that a meal. The residents have complained about it several times but each time they just tell us they’ll let someone know. The food choices, from what I understand, have been the same choices for the past couple of years. Other than that, I like my room, the staff, and the activities. It’s close to all the places I want to go (like church and my doctor) and it has a good view. Just from my experience, I would recommend them to others.

Well Maintained Community

The Sunny Ridge Community was well maintained, could use some updating. The staff greeted us with a smile and were very nice. The place overall seemed well taken care of. It was a positive atmosphere. Unfortunately it did not fit our loved one's needs.

Great Care

I am very happy with the care that is provided here. The staff is always helpful and caring. They offer a good food and a nice variety. I would recommend this for other families that need great care for a loved one.

Trying Some New Activities

My mother is doing quite well at this community. This is good community, they keep everything very clean. The staff has been good, they are nice and helpful. She is trying a few new activities. I've tired the food and the meals are good. It has been good experience, so I would recommend it.

Accommodating Staff

My mother really likes this community and we are very pleased. This is a really nice community and everything here looks great. The staff is amazing and very accommodating. My mother thinks the meals should be more of a well balanced meal for a senior. This community is very nice with kind people. So I would recommend it.

We Found Just the right place !

Our Aunt is a recent widow. My husband looked everywhere including Arizona and Washington State for a suitable home for her. Our objective is for her to be safe and happy, and independent as long as she can.
Then he found Sunny Ridge, Nampa Idaho Facility. It is everything we were looking for. The Staff are professional and also so helpful with so many of the small details we struggled with. Her studio is really very nice. The meals, utilities, and added daily routines and activities are also included in price , The activities and independent living, makes Sunny Ridge a perfect for her.

Nice Place!

We put my mother in law here it is a nice place, good food, lots of activities, and friendly people.

All util but telephone. Activity roo...

All util but telephone. Activity room. More like a nursing home.

SunBridge Care and Rehabilitation for Nampa is a respected healthcare provider in our community, offering a range of services from retirement apartments to skilled nursing for people who require medically complex care. Our assisted living residences are designed for people who have healthcare concerns and may require assistance with some daily tasks but do not need full-time nursing care. We also provide skilled nursing for individuals who are recovering from surgery or illness. We work with local healthcare professionals to design programs that meet each resident's individual needs. Residents enjoy a cozy, family-friendly community outings, daily activities and special events planned by our professional recreational services staff. Worship services are available for residents of all faiths. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, VA, most managed care plans and private insurance.