Sunny Hill Nursing Home - Joliet, IL has yet not published prices.

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and it was nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. They answered all of my questions. The treat everybody the same here she wanted a room by herself and here you have to share a room for 4 to 6 months. So we thought by being private pay we could bypass that rule. It was very clean and totally redone.

This was very nice. I would recommend that for assisted living. It was very nice, bright, beautiful, and clean. The only downside was that they had two rooms that shared a bathroom, and that could be as many as four ladies all sharing a bathroom, and that could be a problem.

Fairly Good

It's kind of in the middle somewhere of fairly good. At times the care was good, depending on the staff, and at times it was not so good, again, depending on the staff. My mom was there for about 18 months before she died. In the beginning she was unhappy but she eventually adjusted and formed relationships with the nurses and the aids. They became her friends more than the residents. They had activities and they encouraged her to participate but she was just not interested.