Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care - Fresno, CA

Cottonwood Court Assisted Living and Memory Care - Fresno, CA has yet not published prices.

Thankful for Cottonwood Court

Our mom has been at Cottonwood Memory Care for 4 months now. She had lived in her home for about 68 years and so this was a very difficult move for her and for us. We were shown around the facility beforehand and were impressed with how clean it smelled and how clean it was visibly inside and out and the friendliness of the staff. They assured us, encouraged us, hugged us during the difficult stage of adjustment for mom. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks, sometimes a couple of months and sometimes longer for them to adjust. The staff....they don't give up and they didn't give up on our mom. We love those caregivers that tend to her needs each and every day and we pray God's blessings on each and every one.

Great place to live

My Dad has been living at Cottonwood since November 2016. He was previously living alone and had fallen several times prior to moving in. He enjoys his new apartment, the staff and especially the food. He hasn't eaten this well since my mom passed away 7 years ago.

The staff is professional, friendly and always smiling and they take the time to say 'Hello'. They are competent and always willing to discuss any issues my Dad may have. The nursing staff dispenses his medication and I no longer worry that he's taking the correct dosage at the proper times.

My dad was lucky in the sense he had a friend that was already living at Cottonwood, so he wanted to live there too. In fact they live right down the hallway from each other and eat their meals together.

I no longer worry everyday about my Dad. I know he's recieving the best care. There's lots to do and many activities the residents can participate in if they choose.

This is a great place for your loved one to live and still be independent.

Wonderful new home for Mom

Mom had enjoyed and independent living lifestyle until she fell and broke her hip in early July. She had been suffering from progressively worsening short-term memory loss for the last couple of years. After a month of post surgery rehabilitation, she turned 90 during that time, we moved her into an assisted living apartment at Cotton Wood Court. The accommodations, food and activities have been outstanding. The staff are wonderfully competent and caring. It has taken Mom a few weeks to "settle in" and adjust to her new environment, due primarily to the negative effects of her hip surgery (anesthesia, pain medication, etc.) on her memory and emotions; but thanks to the patience and loving care of the Cottonwood staff, Mom and the rest of her family have come to appreciate and love her new home.

Best place ever!

We searched many places for my mother and father-in-law to live , and when we came to Cottonwood Court we knew it was the place. My MIL had a stroke and it was one of two places that allowed her to get her wheelchair under the sink so she could still have some independence. Cottonwood doesn't just provide a home and care for them, but truly treats their residents like family!

Very Inviting

My dad seems to be liking it here so far. He has joined some activities and enjoys socializing with the other residents. The food from what I have been told by him is good he is enjoying it. The staff is friendly and kind. The inside appears to be well taken care of very clean and makes you feel like your at home.

A very nice facility!

I also toured Cottonwood Court. I thought it was a very nice facility. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The tour guide was able to answer my questions and give me good information. It was a good experience but we found another community in a better location that for my loved one's needs better.

Great choice

The staff and management at Cottonwood are genuinely friendly, caring and go out of their way to help. The facilities are attractive, well thought out, and kept clean. The rooms are lovely suites that one can personalize to feel like your true home. The food is outstanding in both variety and taste. There are nurses available to help and monitor. This facility is a total package that I definitely recommend.

We are happy with Cottonwood Court!!

The staff at this community is very nice and they go above and beyond to assist the residents and the families. Some of the family has tried the food and it is good. Mom does not participate in a lot of activities yet but she does enjoy the bingo. I would recommend this clean and well maintained community.

Warm and Friendly

This was the first time to have a care giver. She worked out great even though Mom was grumpy and resistant at first. It was good for me to have some time off from the care giving. The caregiver was warm and friendly, and the light housekeeping she did was greatly appreciated.

Great experience

So far, everything is going well at Alterra. The staff is great and they treat the residents well and the facility is clean. I can't think of any complaints or problems worth mentioning so far. A great experience. . .

Nice!

Everything there is nice. Transportation is really excellent. My mom goes to get to get her hair done, appointments and it is really safe.