Cottonwood Court - Fresno, CA

Cottonwood Court - Fresno, CA has yet not published prices.

Thankful for Cottonwood Court

Our mom has been at Cottonwood Memory Care for 4 months now. She had lived in her home for about 68 years and so this was a very difficult move for her and for us. We were shown around the facility beforehand and were impressed with how clean it smelled and how clean it was visibly inside and out and the friendliness of the staff. They assured us, encouraged us, hugged us during the difficult stage of adjustment for mom. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks, sometimes a couple of months and sometimes longer for them to adjust. The staff....they don't give up and they didn't give up on our mom. We love those caregivers that tend to her needs each and every day and we pray God's blessings on each and every one.

BSchmidt,
Thank you for taking the time to leave our Community a wonderful review. We are happy that we could assist your Mother during the transition stage. We will always put our Residents and Families first.

Great place to live

My Dad has been living at Cottonwood since November 2016. He was previously living alone and had fallen several times prior to moving in. He enjoys his new apartment, the staff and especially the food. He hasn't eaten this well since my mom passed away 7 years ago.

The staff is professional, friendly and always smiling and they take the time to say 'Hello'. They are competent and always willing to discuss any issues my Dad may have. The nursing staff dispenses his medication and I no longer worry that he's taking the correct dosage at the proper times.

My dad was lucky in the sense he had a friend that was already living at Cottonwood, so he wanted to live there too. In fact they live right down the hallway from each other and eat their meals together.

I no longer worry everyday about my Dad. I know he's recieving the best care. There's lots to do and many activities the residents can participate in if they choose.

This is a great place for your loved one to live and still be independent.

Glenda Pryor,
Thanks for the feedback and great review. So happy to hear your Father is enjoying his stay as well as the amenities at Cottonwood Court. We are also delighted that you feel secure with our professional staff & care. As always, our Residents & Families are our top priority.

Wonderful new home for Mom

Mom had enjoyed and independent living lifestyle until she fell and broke her hip in early July. She had been suffering from progressively worsening short-term memory loss for the last couple of years. After a month of post surgery rehabilitation, she turned 90 during that time, we moved her into an assisted living apartment at Cotton Wood Court. The accommodations, food and activities have been outstanding. The staff are wonderfully competent and caring. It has taken Mom a few weeks to "settle in" and adjust to her new environment, due primarily to the negative effects of her hip surgery (anesthesia, pain medication, etc.) on her memory and emotions; but thanks to the patience and loving care of the Cottonwood staff, Mom and the rest of her family have come to appreciate and love her new home.

Jack Garner,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review about our Community. We love to hear that your Mom is really enjoying the accommodations, food and activities. Here at Cottonwood Court we do all we can to ensure our Residents stay active, healthy & happy.

Best place ever!

We searched many places for my mother and father-in-law to live , and when we came to Cottonwood Court we knew it was the place. My MIL had a stroke and it was one of two places that allowed her to get her wheelchair under the sink so she could still have some independence. Cottonwood doesn't just provide a home and care for them, but truly treats their residents like family!

Wendy,
Cottonwood Court thanks you for the outstanding review! Our Residents & Families are the cornerstone of our mission. We will continue to provide excellent service and thank you & your Mother In Law for being part of our Cottonwood Court Family.

Very Inviting

My dad seems to be liking it here so far. He has joined some activities and enjoys socializing with the other residents. The food from what I have been told by him is good he is enjoying it. The staff is friendly and kind. The inside appears to be well taken care of very clean and makes you feel like your at home.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for taking the time to leave our Community a great review. We are glad to hear that your Father is enjoying all our community and professional staff has to offer.

A very nice facility!

I also toured Cottonwood Court. I thought it was a very nice facility. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The tour guide was able to answer my questions and give me good information. It was a good experience but we found another community in a better location that for my loved one's needs better.

Tammy Lee

We appreciate you taking the time to tour our community as well as leave a kind review. We are glad that you found a Community that works better for your location. If you need our assistance in the future feel free to contact us.

Great choice

The staff and management at Cottonwood are genuinely friendly, caring and go out of their way to help. The facilities are attractive, well thought out, and kept clean. The rooms are lovely suites that one can personalize to feel like your true home. The food is outstanding in both variety and taste. There are nurses available to help and monitor. This facility is a total package that I definitely recommend.

DJF,
Thanks for the awesome review! So happy to hear that you are satisfied with all aspects of our Community. Cottonwood Court strives to always provide top notch care as well as fantastic amenities for all of our Residents and Families.

We are happy with Cottonwood Court!!

The staff at this community is very nice and they go above and beyond to assist the residents and the families. Some of the family has tried the food and it is good. Mom does not participate in a lot of activities yet but she does enjoy the bingo. I would recommend this clean and well maintained community.

Tammy Lee

Thanks so much for the review, kind words & recommendation! Glad to hear your Mom is enjoying her stay at Cottonwood Court.

Warm and Friendly

This was the first time to have a care giver. She worked out great even though Mom was grumpy and resistant at first. It was good for me to have some time off from the care giving. The caregiver was warm and friendly, and the light housekeeping she did was greatly appreciated.

Tammy Lee

Residents & Families come first here at Cottonwood Court. We will always provide the best care for your Mom with a professional presence. Thank you for the great review we appreciate you taking the time.

Great experience

So far, everything is going well at Alterra. The staff is great and they treat the residents well and the facility is clean. I can't think of any complaints or problems worth mentioning so far. A great experience. . .

Tammy Lee

Thank you for the kind review.

Nice!

Everything there is nice. Transportation is really excellent. My mom goes to get to get her hair done, appointments and it is really safe.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review about our Community.
-Cottonwood Court

The best days of your life are ahead of you at Cottonwood Court. Our welcoming senior living community in Fresno, CA, offers Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Respite Care in a warm and welcoming environment. For those searching for a home for a loved one, our different levels of care provide the personalized assistance you are seeking. Make the most of your days in a community that prioritizes your happiness.