We had a great tour

We had a great tour of this community the staff were very knowledgeable and answered all of the questions. We also felt that my mother-in-law would have fit in well too. The thing was that we were looking for a community that offered a resident doctor program so that she would not have to go out for any appoints.

Staff and nurses are inconsistent...

Though the location is great, we have run into a few issues since moving my loved one into this facility. Our primary concern is the fact that what the nurses and staff tell me are very inconsistent with what is actually happening with my loved one, to the point where it simply does not make sense.

Outstanind Care

I am happy with the care here. The staff is very nice and caring. The community is small and I liked the atmosphere in this community. They do offer a lot of great activities. The value and the care at this community are outstanding and we would highly recommend this community to other families.

SunBridge Senior Residence for Gardendale combines the privacy of your own residence with the security of a safe environment, an attentive staff and a focus on love and community. Each cozy apartment has a private entrance, kitchenette, bathroom and individually controlled heating and cooling. Our spacious, one-level facility offers a safe, secure setting with plenty of room for morning walks, and a caregiver is on-site 24 hours a day.