Sun Terrace Prosser - Prosser, WA

Not very impressed with this community!!

I had a tour of this community and it was not one of my favorites that i had seen. I had noticed that all of the doors where closed and I did not like that at all. I don't understand how the staff would keep a good eye on the residents if they where all in the rooms with the door closed. It seemed very depressed and not a very bright environment that I would want my mother to live in.

Nice place, overall

Overall I think they do a good job at Sun Terrace Prosser. It is a very nice looking, clean, well kept facility, and the staff are friendly and helpful. Our most recent interaction with them was physical therapy for a loved one, and I am not sure the actual therapy was all it could have been.

My mother has lived at Sun Terrace Prosser for Several Years now and while I may not get out to see her as much as I like we speak on the phone daily. Her feedback has been nothing but positive! She had a stroke several years ago and relies heavily on Sun Terrace for physical support. She is still very bright and participates in many of the activities they have. The staff at Sun Terrace has always been very open with my family, they keep in touch and let me know anything that is going on with mom.
I decided to write this review because upon talking to mom today she mentioned that last night they had a midnight bingo for New Years Eve, and while she did not attend it amazes me that a senior living community is willing to go above and beyond to the point of staffing employees there to ensure the residents continue to enjoy life.
During my visits the staff have always been wonderful, their food tastes homemade (I was hesitant to eat being a senior care facility but it's actually very good!) Mom is happy and the care is superb. They recently had a change in managers and while the facility has always been great for us he has brought a very upbeat, positive, attitude to the facility. My mother loves the way he spends time with the residents and works with the staff.
From my family we would like to recommend Sun Terrace Prosser to anyone that is looking for a care facility for their loved ones.

Sun Terrace Prosser's assisted living options offer personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a professionally managed, carefully designed, retirement community setting. It's the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home, yet don't need 24-hour, complex medical supervision.

We are located in Prosser, in the the lower Yakima valley, in Washington’s emerging wine country. The picturesque town of Prosser is a tranquil oasis of green with a beautiful river meandering through the velvet hills. Our residents love to stroll tree lined streets, quaint shops, antique stores, fine art galleries, and more. It’s the perfect senior housing facility for families living in Prosser, Sunnyside, Grandview or Richland.

Our approach provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders. We focus on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance.

Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation, and personalized assistance and care. It's the assistance seniors need with all of the independence they want.