Stress Free Home Care - Stanley, NC has yet not published prices.

Quality and compassionate Care.

Stress Free cared for my Mom for a short time. They were so friendly and my Mom loved the caregiver. The caregiver
bathed and dressed her then cleaned up the bathroom. She fixed Mom lunch. They were very compassionate and could see what needed to be done plus spending quality time being a companion. I would highly recommend them. I thank them for their care and concern.

Great service

We needed help quickly with a couple from Church and Marilyn made it happen and has been VERY flexible. I have appreciated her attentiveness and true concern for this family.

Marilyn Michael

Thank you so much, we care about all our clients, they become family to us.

Home Care - truly stress free

Our loved one suddenly became scared to stay at home where she had been independently living for a number of years. After being dignosed with a UTI and a week long stay at the hospital, Stress Free was our answer to get her settle back into her homelife. In the hospital, she was put on medicines that were hindering her more than helping her. Stress Free was patient with her, calming her down as needed and just being there for her. They were attentive to her, available to take her to follow-up appts, and do light housework. They recorded events that happened during their watch which allowed me to stay up-to-date with what was going on when I wasn't available. They were very easy to schedule, though it seemed her schedule changed frequently. The staff was very easy to work with and expressed true concern over her well-being. We've now moved away from regular scheduled care, but the parting I received from them was "if you need us, we're here".

Marilyn Michael

Denise,
We hope that she continues to get better! And yes, we are here if you need us again in the future. We fall in love with all our clients, they become our family.
Stress Free Home Care

Great service! Provides excellent car...

Great service! Provides excellent care!!!!

Our mission is to care for you or a loved one who wishes to remain independent in ther own home, giving the highest possible level of care and dignity while assisting with a variety of everyday tasks.

Our services: