Autumn Leaves of Fort Mill #1 - Fort Mill, SC

Autumn Leaves of Fort Mill #1 - Fort Mill, SC has yet not published prices.

Caring staff and beautiful facility

My mother has been at Autumn Leaves since [date removed], and we have found the staff to be warm, caring, and attentive to her needs. They are responsive to our concerns and questions and seem to know all the residents and cater to them individually. Even the cooks come out to personally check on residents and make sure the meals are appropriate for them. My mother always has plenty to eat on her plate, and there are events every afternoon that feature snacks and entertainment. This growing community has become extended family for her and my dad, who visits every day.

I found that most of the staff is young and they don't care about the residents they are there to talk about the parties and etc. the meal portions are small and most of the residents are still Hungry after a meal. Some of the residents are seed for with being cussed at and thrown around. The management is young to and I have talked to them and they don't act like they care either. For a new place and the amount of money paid I would not recommended it

Wonderful New Community

Autumn Leaves of Fort Mill is an absolutely wonderful community. It is a new community that is an extremely clean facility. The staff was very kind and friendly. We ended up choosing another that would accept Medicaid when the money ran out.