Sterling Oaks - Katy, TX

Sterling Oaks - Katy, TX has yet not published prices.

• Wound Care Physician
  • 24 hour care

Review of Sterling Oaks

They are wonderful. Everybody is great. It is very clean. My loved one liked one of the meals, and she is hard to please. She is having a hard time adjusting.

Review of Sterling Oaks

The staff have been wonderful with my loved one even though he gives them a hard time. The nurses are great. The building is new, and they treat it really well. It is always clean, with no bad smell. My loved one has not complained to me about the food. They have been good about calling me and letting me know what is going on. The feedback and reports I get are great. I like his nurse practitioner.

Review of Sterling Oaks

My loved one is in the hospital and is going back to the facility. They went above and beyond to help. The nursing was great. The facility was really nice and clean, with no smell. The admissions lady was really good.

Review of Sterling Oaks

I like their attention to detail and how quickly they handle things. They have all communicated well so far. The nurses have been attentive.

Review of Sterling Oaks

Overall, the experience has gone very well. The staff is very nice and helpful. My loved one does wish they could get to him a little faster at times, such as when he uses his call light. The timing has room for improvement, but the staff is very helpful. He wishes he could receive more therapy. However, I agree with how the facility is carrying out his program. I think he is being worked at the appropriate level for his recovery. He is not enjoying his meals at the facility at all. However, he is an extremely picky eater.

Review of Sterling Oaks

It is very clean. They are pretty good at informing me, and there was a meeting regarding my loved one's care plan. I like the therapist. She communicates well. My loved one fell down, but it may not be their fault. Maybe there should be other precautions.

Review of Sterling Oaks

The place is nice, and some of the staff is nice. I like the morning nurses and aides. They provide whatever I ask for. The weekend staff is terrible. I am disappointed with their services.

Review of Sterling Oaks

The staff is friendly. They gave me a complimentary meal. The administrator even accommodated me after a mistake was made with my loved one. The nurses are okay. All the nurses did not seem to know what to do with his wound. I had to call for supplies. They need to make sure they can properly take care of the wound because they did not when we got there. The aides are a little slow, but okay. It is very clean, but they do not take out the linens and trash quick enough. I asked, and they did come get it.

At Sterling Oaks Rehabilitation, we promote a high quality of life through our dedication to quality of health. We are the premier provider of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services for short stays and extended care. Our luxurious facility stretches 61,000 square feet, including 3,000 feet of therapy space to ensure your successful recovery.

Sterling Oaks is located in Katy, Texas, with convenient access to Highway 99 and Memorial Heman Katy Medical Center. Our rehabilitation and skilled nursing services include pulmonary management, wound care, and medication management, among a comprehensive range of special services.