We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
Located in Victorville, just 70 miles northeast of Los Angeles in the High Dessert, Sterling Inn is a blended community offering Independent and Assisted Living. This setting provides a continuum of care that may allow residents to age in place in their familiar surroundings.
Comfort and elegance are the first things you’ll be impressed with at Sterling Inn. This seven-acre country manor exudes quality from its well-manicured grounds to expansive apartments. A security system 24 hour on-site licensed nurses, and other round-the-clock staff give our residents peace of mind in a comfortable setting.
Sterling Inn residents have quick and easy access to three major hospitals, numerous medical groups and excellent emergency services. Shopping, golf, entertainment, Victor Valley College and Mojave Narrows Regional Park are all nearby.
With our 24-hour on-site licensed nurses providing tailored services suited to the individual resident’s needs, we welcome couples to stay in the same apartment even though their needs may vary greatly. Our Enhanced Care Program (care beyond traditional assisted living care) may be a welcomed alternative to a nursing home.
Choices abound in social and recreational activities at Sterling Inn. We provide group activities 7 days a week, special excursions, classes and a full service, 24-hour juice, tea, and coffee bar for you and your guests. Our shuttle bus service is available for shopping and entertainment, doctor’s appointments, banking and other personal needs on a scheduled basis.
Sterling Inn is located in Victorville, CA, which is a small community just north of San Bernardino, CA.
- Population: The population of Victorville is around 122,265 people. The average age of the residents in this community is 30 years old.
- Walkability: The walk score for the city is only 19, meaning that most errands will require the use of a car.
- Senior Facilities: There are several senior facilities in the area, as well as a variety of services that are designed to meet the needs of seniors.
- Weather: Residents can expect warm summers with highs in the 80s and mild cool seasons with averages in the 50s.
Victorville, CA has a lot to offer its residents. It is home to top golf courses, several parks, and many shops.
Residents of Sterling Inn can use the transportation services provided to them by the community. There are also many options in the area for personal trips. The city bus system Victor Valley Transit operates several buses within the city. Seniors over the age of 60 can get a discounted fare. Some other popular ways to get around the city are:
- Tri City Rides: taxi cab company offering rides in and out of the city.
- All Desert Yello Cab: taxi company for rides in and out of the city.
- High Desert Shuttle: airport transportation service. Seniors receive a discount.
There are many options when it comes to medical facilities in the area. There are medical centers in town and in nearby larger cities, providing care for a variety of medical needs.
- St. Mary Medical Center: Full trauma medical center with a large network of providers for urgent and routine medical needs.
- Victor Valley Global Medical Center: acute care hospital with a network of providers for urgent care.
- Desert Valley Hospital: full-service hospital with a network of providers for routine and urgent care.
Sports & Leisure
There are many choices of golf courses in this area. Some of the most popular in the city include:
- Green Tree Golf Course: Play nine or 18 holes of golf on a challenging course. Seniors are offered a discounted rate.
- Apple Valley Golf Course: Best greens in the High Desert, offering challenging course and a restaurant.
- Hesperia Golf & Country Club: Eighteen holes provides a challenging course for all levels.
For those who would like to play tennis, there are many options as well:
- Doris Davies Park: Four courts are available to the public.
- Schmidt Park: Four courts are available to the public.
There are many other activities for people to enjoy in this area. With the year-round nice weather, outdoor activities are always possible. Some of residents' favorite activities in the area are:
- Mojave Narrows Regional Park: large park with horseback riding, fishing, and many other activities
- Spring Valley Lake: man-made lake full of activities
- California Route 66 Museum: popular museum filled with fun from the days on the road
There are many places to shop in this area for either everyday goods or unique items. Some of the most popular stores are:
- The Mall of Victor Valley: large shopping mall with a variety of popular stores and places to eat
- Victor Valley Town Center: shopping plaza with a variety of stores and restaurants
- Victorville Galleria: mall with popular stores and places to eat
For everyday items and grocery needs, residents can find what they need at these stores:
- Vallarta Supermarkets: a Latino specialty grocery store
- WinCo: grocery store open 24/7 for groceries, produce, and bakery items
- Food4Less: a basic grocery store with everyday needs
- Costco: warehouse style store with every day and grocery items
Like all of America, residents of Victorville can enjoy all of the typical fast food favorites like Wendy's, Sonic, and Taco Bell. There are tons of great choices for a sit-down dinner either casual or fine dining.
- Paulina's Mexican Grill: casual atmosphere serving Mexican food
- Apollo Restaurant: a counter burger joint like the old days serving American classics
- Steer & Stein Restaurant: steak platters served in a casual atmosphere
The city offers many entertainment options. There are two movie theatres in town, as well as bowling and a performing arts theatre.
- High Desert Center For The Arts: performing theatre with live shows and an art gallery
- Victor Bowl: bowling alley and snack bar
- Cinemark 16: chain movie theatre showing the latest releases
- Cinemark 10: chain movie theatre for the latest movies
There are several churches in the area of Sterling Inn. Residents will be able to find the right one for them, some of the closest are:
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Bible Baptist Church
- Turning Point Church
Victorville, CA is a great place to retire. The many activities and amenities make it possible to be as active or relaxed as you want.