Sterling Inn - Victorville, CA

Look somewhere else

I have witnessed a few of the caregivers speaking rude and treating them roughly, one in particular is [removed]. This woman is rude and shouldn't be working in this type of establishment. The management is awful, would not recommend it. They are understaffed, there are no actual nurses at the facility even though they tell you there are. There are other assisted living facilities that are cheaper and probably have better care for your loved ones.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Dorothy, thank you for writing a review of Sterling Inn Independent and Assisted Living Communities. We hope your mom is doing well and I want to apologize that our care and expectations were not met. I will work with our teams and ensure that your concerns are addressed as we do not tolerate the behaviors mentioned. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Darlene, our Executive Director.

The terrible nurses

This place is [Profanity Removed]!!!! It treats the resistance like [Profanity Removed] and the nursing staff is bias to curtain residents. Grow up
People
If you don’t like working with old people quit don’t act like children. This isn’t [Profanity Removed] highschool.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for sharing your concerns. Dedicated to the loving care and support of each Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community resident, we will look into your concerns. Please contact Darlene, our Executive Director so that we may follow up accordingly.

Best Senior Assisted Living in the High Desert

The best facility in the High Desert for adult assisted living. Everything from the staff to the food is exceptional. Both my Mother at 96 and my Dad at 97 were taken very good care of at this facility. The staff is very supportive of the family during the Hospice care time.
My parents dietary and medication needs were handled very professionally. House keeping was also very professional and cleanliness was done with personal considerations.
Overall I would highly recommend Sterling Inn to anyone needing assisted living in the High Desert.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Jack, thank you for writing a review and recommending Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community. I will ensure our dining staff and housekeeping learn of your exceptional compliments. Our number one priority is the care of our residents, and we are pleased to read that your mother and dad were taken very good care of. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Darlene, our Executive Director.

Feels like a wonderful hotel

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. This is the best place in the area for a large assisted living community. However, the prices are higher and you pay a lot of money for extra services like assistance getting dressed and going to/from the dining room. It is a beautiful facility and it feels more like a wonderful hotel. The staff members seemed nice but there isn’t a high ratio of residents to staff. This community didn’t fit my mom’s needs but I would recommend them to other families.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for writing a review and recommending Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community. I will pass along your review to our teams and honored to feel like a wonderful hotel. I am sorry we could not accommodate your mom and hope you find the perfect place. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Darlene, our Executive Director.

The staff and food are both very good

Things are going good here and my parents are settling in well. The facility has a few different activities the residents can participate in like bingo, cards, and dominoes. The food is good and I personally like it better than another place they were at. They can get as little or as much of it as they want. The building is kept pretty clean and housekeeping comes by once a week to clean their bedding and towels. The staff has been very friendly and I haven’t had any problems with them. They even have a 24 hour nurse. Overall, I would recommend them to others.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for writing a review and recommending Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community. Glad to read your parents are settling in and have numerous activity options. I will forward your compliments to the Culinary Director and all of our team members. Our 24 hour licensed nurse is a nice benefit to our residents, and we appreciate the mention. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Darlene, our Executive Director.

I truly loved Sterling Inn when I toured. The place was clean beautiful and welcoming. Everyone there was very friendly and the residents friendly as well. the thing was that it was just too large for my mother and we felt that they were under staffed for the type of care my mother would need.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for touring and writing a review for Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community. Choosing a place for your mother is significant and happy to read that the community was clean, beautiful, and welcoming. I will pass along your kind compliments to our friendly staff. We hope you find the perfect place and if we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Darlene our Executive Director.

This was a wonderful experience for my mom

My mom had a wonderful experience at Sterling Inn. When my mom first went to Sterling Inn she was a fall risk but with the physical therapy, they helped her with she has now returned to her own home.
The staff was all great, friendly and very helpful to my mom. Everything there was nice, it was clean and my mom enjoyed her stay.
I would have no problem recommending Sterling Inn to my friends and family for their loved ones.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for choosing and recommending Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community. We are happy to read that the experience was wonderful for your mom and that she is once again at home. I will pass along your compliments to our great and friendly staff. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Darlene our Executive Director.

We had a good tour and my dad liked this community. It was very nice and beautiful. However they could not accommodate my parents in one room because my mom needed memory care.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for touring and writing a review for Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community. We will pass along your compliments to our teams. I am sorry we could not accommodate both your mom and dad, but hope you have found the perfect place. If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Darlene our Executive Director.

My mom is having a nice stay!

My mother is having a nice stay at Sterling Inn! The facility is well maintained and the staff is friendly and polite. Though my mother does not participate in too many activities, she enjoys playing bingo from time to time, and there are also many other activities offered for her. I would recommend Sterling Inn to a friend!

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for taking a moment writing this review and recommending Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community. I will pass along your compliments to our friendly and kind staff. We love that your mom is enjoying some of the activities. We might be able to slip her a few key Bingo numbers from time to time if that I might help? If we can serve you in any way, we would be grateful if you would call Darlene our Executive Director.

Love this place!!

I must say that I think this is the best place in the high desert. We moved my parents in because my mom just couldn't take care of my dad anymore. They gave top notch service. Very caring and accommodating staff. Management goes above and beyond. We couldn't have asked for a better place for them.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Heidi, thank you for writing this review for Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community. We are glad that your mom and dad are doing well and that the service is top notch. We will send your kind compliments to our teams and if we can be of any further assistance, please contact the Executive Director.

I would live here if I could!

My father moved here and things are wonderful so far. I am so comfortable with the care he is receiving here. It's a beautiful place with friendly staff. They offer handicap accessible bathrooms as well. He's starting to get involved in the activities they offer and he won BINGO the other day. He's made friends in the dining hall as well. He likes the food for the most part and if he doesn't like something they are serving he can ask for something else and they accommodate him. I would recommend this community to anyone and I would move here if I was retired!

Koelsch Senior Communities

We would love to have you as a resident when you retire! Thank you for writing this review and recommending Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community. We are glad that your father has connected on a friendship level and that his BINGO game is in top form. We will send your kind compliments to our teams, and if we can be of any further assistance, please contact the Executive Director.

A positive experience!!

My loved one is doing well at the Sterling Inn. He mentioned to me that the staff is great, they take very good care of him and tend to his needs. The place is clean and they offer activities that he has not joined it but are available. We would recommend this place to anyone.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for writing this review and recommending Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community. We are happy to read that your loved one is doing well and that our staff is tending to his needs. We know how hard it can be with jumping into new social events but hope that he soon feels comfortable enough to try. Please feel free to participate with your loved one in any of our activities; it might just be the push he needs. If we can be of any further assistance, please contact the Executive Director.

Restaurant quality food!

I have been most impressed with the quality of meals at this community. The chef is wonderful and it is defiantly restaurant quality food. They even have guest come in often to eat at there bistro. I also have been very pleased with the administration and cafeteria staff. They have been very helpful on accommodating my loved ones needs and making sure my mom is happy. I am hoping for some improvements on the nursing staff though, I have expressed my concern to supervisors and hope to see change.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you, for writing a review of Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community. Food taste and presentation is paramount to us and happy to read how impressed you are with the quality. We are overjoyed to hear that your mom is happy and will forward these compliments to our Director of Dining Services and the team. I am sorry to learn about your concerns and will ensure we take action and communicate our improvement plans. If we can be of any further assistance, please contact the Executive Director.

Graf experience

Our Mother came here in June 2015. Each and every resident greeted us, and as well as the staff. They made her feel at home. This is a beautiful facility and had so many fun activities for the residents. The nursing staff cares greatly for the residents, and they are the best. We can not say enough about Sterling Inn. We are very pleased with all of it. The Admin staff works with each and every resident and family to meet the residents need. The atmosphere, cheery staff, beautiful decor,just adds to make it comfortable. It is clean, smells fresh and homey.

Koelsch Senior Communities

James and Ann, thank you for painting a picture with your review of Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community. We couldn’t agree more with all of the kind compliments, and we will be sure to present this review to our teams. If we can be of any further assistance, please contact the Executive Director.

My mother's care

I am very happy with the care that my mom received here. The staff members are outstanding. The menu was very good and my mom likes the choices. They do offer a good variety of activities. We liked knowing that the manager knew everyone's name and that is a great feeling to know that he goes above and beyond. I highly recommend this community for other families for the great care and value.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for spending a few moments writing a review and recommending Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community. We are glad you and your mother are happy and that your mom likes the food options. Our team's dedication to creating a personal connection by learning names is just one small attention to detail that is important to our community. If we can be of any further assistance, please contact the Executive Director.

Great Food and Making Friends

My loved one has moved into this community and we are happy with the care. He enjoys the meals here and has made some friends during mealtimes. This community has activities and outings available but it is not my loved one's thing.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for spending a few moments writing a review for Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community, Distinctive Independent Living in the High Desert. We take great pride in our team and the exceptional care that they provide for our residents. We will be sure to send along your praises to the Dining Director. The friendships at mealtime mean a lot to us and are truly special. We can understand that outings and activities are not for every resident but would love to know what he might enjoy. Please contact the Executive Director if we might be able to assist further.

Nice but got bad vibes. Way to expensive.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Thank you for spending a few moments writing a review for Sterling Inn Independent & Assisted Living Community. We are so glad you were able to tour, because we know how hard it can be choosing a place for a loved one. Both pricing and providing great customer service are important to us. Please know that we will continue to stay competitive, as well as providing great amenities to our residents and their family members. We wish you the best of luck finding a great community. Our door is always open for any future questions or concerns.

ok

they are all helpful.

Koelsch Senior Communities

George, Thank you. Our door is always open if you have any questions.

Wonderful Place

This is an absolutely beautiful place with an extraordinary staff. My mother was here for several months before she died comma but it was a wonderful place for her. She said to me once, "I've never had so many people care for me." The staff is absolutely wonderful. In the months that my mother was at Sterling Inn in Victorville I never once heard a staff member being impatient with the incessant questions from some of the residents. The people that work there dress professionally. It was indeed a wonderful place for my mother and I will always be thankful that she was able to go there. As a PS I must say that the food is really good, and the facility smells fresh and clean. Thank you to Sterling Inn for all that you did for my mother. I will be forever grateful.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Carol, thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review for Sterling Inn Independent and Assisted Living Community. We have sent your comments to share with our teams. Dedication to the care of our residents is a top priority, and we love knowing that your mom received such great service. We are happy we had the opportunity to have served your mom.

Wonderful Place

Sterling Inn is not only the most beautiful asissted living facility I have ever seen, but it has the most wonderful staff. My mother was there for a short time before her death, but it was a wonderful time in her life. The staff is extraordinary. They really care for the people who are living there. The nursing is wonderful, if you require it. And it is just a beautiful place. You should have no hesitation to have your elderly mother/father live there. The food is very good, the dining room is beautiful with fresh flowers on every table, and there is a grand piano in the middle of the room. I would never hesitate to have a relative move there.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Carol, we appreciate the very kind reviews you have left for Sterling Inn Independent and Assisted Living Community. Our team’s dedication to the care of our residents is our top priority, and we will ensure they receive your messages. We are truly blessed to have cared for your mom, and if we can do anything, please let the Executive Director know.

We Love It

We are overall very pleased with this community. The staff is very friendly and attentive. The food is really good. There are plenty of activities for the residents. We are very please with how clean they keep the community. Every one is open to our feedback and listening to our suggestions and Ideas. We love it.

Koelsch Senior Communities

Glad to hear that you love it! Here at Sterling Inn, we appreciate your feedback and ideas. We believe our community is strong because our residents, their family members, and the staff are special. A friendly and attentive staff are essential, and we will pass along your praises to each department and remind them how great they are doing. Thank you for spending a few moments and reviewing us.

5 star

A cut above... Very welcoming, helpful, caring, involved. Amazing staff, promptly respond to questions. Most importantly grandma loves it... Definitely recommend for care of your loved one

The Sparkling Sterling Inn

Many years ago I brought Communion to many of the residents here at Sterling Inn, not ever realizing that I would someday be a resident myself. I hope the people I mention get recognition for the excellent way in which they conduct themselves.
First there is ROBIN [removed] who made the move in process so simple and easy (although there is all that paper work needed to be done).
Second there is DON, Executive Director who is not afraid to get in there and help. Talk about hands on...that's Don!
Third there is GIO and LARRY in maintenance that are so willing to help you in your concerns, no matter how small. THREE CHEERS GUYS!!!
Fourth there are the AIDES who are so COMPASSIONATE to these older folks, especially MITCH who is like a son to many of these folks.
Fifth there is JOSHUA and his sister ERIN in food handling...so gentle to our elderly who begs for being treated like a human being. Thanks CHEF PAUL for your good food.
Now we can't forget the WELCOMING FRONT DESK...KIM thanks for your patience, and all your HELPERS.

I salute all of you!!!

A Special Place In The High Desert

My mother was a resident at the Sterling Inn for almost 4 years. After touring assisted living facilities, we chose the Sterling Inn based on their excellent reputation in the community, recommendations of friends and knowing all levels of my mother's increasing care would be accommodated without having to move her again to another facility. The cleanliness, delicious meals, warmth and ambiance truly make it feel like home. From Day 1, the entire staff was professional and guided my husband and I through the challenges of understanding dementia. My mother passed away in the comfort of her home, the Sterling Inn on November 5, 2015. The love, compassion and tender, loving care given to her in those final months are etched in my heart.

Care Manager

The staff is very accomdating and helpful. This community is very clean and provide a continuum of care in a professional manner.

Excellent CARE

My mom has been at Sterling Inn for seven years. The reason I choose Sterling Inn is because I would not have to move mom any more. She just lost dad and she was very lonely. At first she kept busy with the activities. Then as the years went by she developed dementia and Parkinson's. She is under full care now and very good care. The girls and nurses and staff take very good care of her. I go see her at lease two to three times a week. I can go away for a few days and I do not worry about her. They take her to the dinning room for her meals and sit her in some activities. She also still gets her hair done every week and once a month her nails and toes. So she is not in the room all the time. She is 90 years old now. I am very pleased with Sterling Inn.

The care was not there.

I took my parents out of there after a very short stay. The care was not there. It only took a week for one of them to end up in the hospital, and the other to be left just sitting. The room was always a mess. The food was alright, and they have activities, but if you aren't cognizant of what's going on, they just leave you to sit in your room. It's nice looking, and the salespeople were very prompt in getting back to me, but once we got in the care just wasn't there.

Koelsch Senior Communities

We understand the difficulty and disappointment that family members experience when trying to make a decision for the best long term care option for their parents. We also appreciate that the transition from home into a bustling community is a very real challenge with some unknowns associated with it. Even with the best care, staffing and activity options available, not everyone is well suited for community life. Although a thorough health assessment is done prior to move in, there may be issues that arise early on that recognize the need for a higher level of medical care, and our highest priority is the safety of the resident and those around them. Our licensed nurses and staff are trained professionals who are able to monitor, assess and intervene when physical or behavioral complications take place, but also respectful and will not force residents to participate in activities when they do not want to. Our number one priority is the care and comfort of our residents. Sterling Inn also has a Respite and Short Stay program that gives families the opportunity to “try out” the community for a shorter length of time. Short term care at Sterling Inn is a great way to sample the lifestyle of our community and can provide a home like environment with a personally designed care plan for health needs as well as give people an opportunity to experience community life before making a long term commitment.

Assisted Living Facility

Everything there is good. She is 98 years old so there is not a lot she can do, she is just in her room all day. It's more of an assisted living place, for people who can get up and go and she just does not do that.

mom really likes it

Mom is very happy at Sterling Inn. The nurses are all very pleasant.

When it came to insurance, it turns out they do not have an official state nursing home license and that made a difference on what is covered.

My mother really likes it there at Sterling Inn.

We are 100% Very Happy

We are 100% very happy with dad being at the Sterling Inn. I would definitely recommend this community to anyone who is looking for an assisted living facility. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. This is a very clean, friendly, caring community with a great value. I am very happy with this community. I rate all of the categories 5 stars. We are very pleased with the Sterling Inn in Victorville.

she loves it

my mom has lived at Sterling for about 3 years and although she might not readily admit it...she loves it. She needed the extra care and supervision that Sterling provides but still allows her to have her own place. She raves about the food and participates in several exercises classes each week. She also enjoys the fellowship of a weekly bible study. The staff are caring and always available. I sleep alot better knowing she is in a safe place.

Highly Recommended!!

My father has been a resident at Sterling Inn one year this month and he is very happy and feels secure in his golden years. When making this decision for him, due to dementia we as a family wanted him to always feel comfortable and cared for as a senior. The staff is excellent, Always showing their respect, kindness, and love everyday. There activities are always well planned and my father really enjoys his days with activities and socializing. As, a family we are very pleased with the cleanliness of the facility and pride that is taken by the Management. The meals prepared are excellent as well and on Holidays the time and effort put in for everyone and families are wonderful!! We are very happy and pleased with Sterling Inn and all of the staff. We recommend to others who are looking for an excellent home for their loved one.

Exceptional Community and Care

Exceptional community with high standards of care. Staff is attentive, friendly and provide excellent communication with families. Property is very well maintained inside and out--the attention to detail in creating a warm, hospitable and respectful environment for seniors is evident in every aspect of amenity and service. Long standing reputation with private ownership is visible in the operations and sets this community apart. High end, high quality, high standards yet affordable services you would find in a buy-in community. Highly recommend!

Top notch Assisted Living care in the High Desert. My mom, who has early onset dementia, has been at the Sterling Inn for 18 months. We are so pleased with the personalized service she receives. She is so happy there. We know we can always count on the staff with any situation.

I like the balance of care and independence.

It's very clean and the staff is very friendly. They are very good about getting her up and out of her room, making sure she goes down to eat. They are very attentive, and the staff has even come to visit her. The food is good. I liked that she didn't have a kitchen in her room, so she couldn't try to cook or keep so much to herself. I liked that they would be able to recognize when she starts needing more care, but still she can feel like she had some independence.

Not for Us

They were nice, but the rooms weren't quite as spacious as the community we ended up choosing. There was a little bit of smell about the property and the rooms. It may just have been the room that we went into. We wanted a double because both of my parents were moving in, but to make a double they just knocked the wall down between two rooms. You ended up with two kitchenettes and bathrooms. They also didn't have access to the next phase of care unit, which my mom would eventually need.

Great facility. Ranks high in all asp...

Great facility. Ranks high in all aspects.

liked it

liked it

Beautiful facility. Very knowledgabl...

Beautiful facility. Very knowledgable and caring staff. Good for every care level need.

Located in Victorville, just 70 miles northeast of Los Angeles in the High Dessert, Sterling Inn is a blended community offering Independent and Assisted Living. This setting provides a continuum of care that may allow residents to age in place in their familiar surroundings.

Comfort and elegance are the first things you’ll be impressed with at Sterling Inn. This seven-acre country manor exudes quality from its well-manicured grounds to expansive apartments. A security system 24 hour on-site licensed nurses, and other round-the-clock staff give our residents peace of mind in a comfortable setting.

Sterling Inn residents have quick and easy access to three major hospitals, numerous medical groups and excellent emergency services. Shopping, golf, entertainment, Victor Valley College and Mojave Narrows Regional Park are all nearby.

With our 24-hour on-site licensed nurses providing tailored services suited to the individual resident’s needs, we welcome couples to stay in the same apartment even though their needs may vary greatly. Our Enhanced Care Program (care beyond traditional assisted living care) may be a welcomed alternative to a nursing home.

Choices abound in social and recreational activities at Sterling Inn. We provide group activities 7 days a week, special excursions, classes and a full service, 24-hour juice, tea, and coffee bar for you and your guests. Our shuttle bus service is available for shopping and entertainment, doctor’s appointments, banking and other personal needs on a scheduled basis.

Sterling Inn is located in Victorville, CA, which is a small community just north of San Bernardino, CA.

- Population: The population of Victorville is around 122,265 people. The average age of the residents in this community is 30 years old.
- Walkability: The walk score for the city is only 19, meaning that most errands will require the use of a car.
- Senior Facilities: There are several senior facilities in the area, as well as a variety of services that are designed to meet the needs of seniors.
- Weather: Residents can expect warm summers with highs in the 80s and mild cool seasons with averages in the 50s.

Victorville, CA has a lot to offer its residents. It is home to top golf courses, several parks, and many shops.

Transportation

Residents of Sterling Inn can use the transportation services provided to them by the community. There are also many options in the area for personal trips. The city bus system Victor Valley Transit operates several buses within the city. Seniors over the age of 60 can get a discounted fare. Some other popular ways to get around the city are:

- Tri City Rides: taxi cab company offering rides in and out of the city.
- All Desert Yello Cab: taxi company for rides in and out of the city.
- High Desert Shuttle: airport transportation service. Seniors receive a discount.

Medical Services

There are many options when it comes to medical facilities in the area. There are medical centers in town and in nearby larger cities, providing care for a variety of medical needs.

- St. Mary Medical Center: Full trauma medical center with a large network of providers for urgent and routine medical needs.
- Victor Valley Global Medical Center: acute care hospital with a network of providers for urgent care.
- Desert Valley Hospital: full-service hospital with a network of providers for routine and urgent care.

Sports & Leisure

There are many choices of golf courses in this area. Some of the most popular in the city include:
- Green Tree Golf Course: Play nine or 18 holes of golf on a challenging course. Seniors are offered a discounted rate.
- Apple Valley Golf Course: Best greens in the High Desert, offering challenging course and a restaurant.
- Hesperia Golf & Country Club: Eighteen holes provides a challenging course for all levels.

For those who would like to play tennis, there are many options as well:
- Doris Davies Park: Four courts are available to the public.
- Schmidt Park: Four courts are available to the public.

There are many other activities for people to enjoy in this area. With the year-round nice weather, outdoor activities are always possible. Some of residents' favorite activities in the area are:
- Mojave Narrows Regional Park: large park with horseback riding, fishing, and many other activities
- Spring Valley Lake: man-made lake full of activities
- California Route 66 Museum: popular museum filled with fun from the days on the road

Shopping

There are many places to shop in this area for either everyday goods or unique items. Some of the most popular stores are:
- The Mall of Victor Valley: large shopping mall with a variety of popular stores and places to eat
- Victor Valley Town Center: shopping plaza with a variety of stores and restaurants
- Victorville Galleria: mall with popular stores and places to eat

For everyday items and grocery needs, residents can find what they need at these stores:
- Vallarta Supermarkets: a Latino specialty grocery store
- WinCo: grocery store open 24/7 for groceries, produce, and bakery items
- Food4Less: a basic grocery store with everyday needs
- Costco: warehouse style store with every day and grocery items

Restaurants

Like all of America, residents of Victorville can enjoy all of the typical fast food favorites like Wendy's, Sonic, and Taco Bell. There are tons of great choices for a sit-down dinner either casual or fine dining.

- Paulina's Mexican Grill: casual atmosphere serving Mexican food
- Apollo Restaurant: a counter burger joint like the old days serving American classics
- Steer & Stein Restaurant: steak platters served in a casual atmosphere

Entertainment

The city offers many entertainment options. There are two movie theatres in town, as well as bowling and a performing arts theatre.

- High Desert Center For The Arts: performing theatre with live shows and an art gallery
- Victor Bowl: bowling alley and snack bar
- Cinemark 16: chain movie theatre showing the latest releases
- Cinemark 10: chain movie theatre for the latest movies

Religious Services

There are several churches in the area of Sterling Inn. Residents will be able to find the right one for them, some of the closest are:
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Bible Baptist Church
- Turning Point Church

Victorville, CA is a great place to retire. The many activities and amenities make it possible to be as active or relaxed as you want.