Sierra Vista Independent and Assisted Living- Victorville, CA

I Love it here.

This is a good place I have a small studio apartment here. I eat 3x a day and the meals are nutritious and well balanced, the portions are almost to much. The caregivers are great and they do a lot for me they are wonderful. They come in and clean 1x a week and do my laundry every other day. The housekeeping is great and the halls are big and clean. I enjoy the daily activities like bingo and the exercise classes. And I love the daily word. I would recommend this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Not the right fit

We toured the Sierra Vista Independent and Assisted Living. The staff members were friendly and helpful when they gave us the tour. It was not as kept-up as what we were looking for. It didn't smell good. We chose another community that fit our needs.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are disappointed to hear that it was not a positive one. We set a high standard for ourselves & we regret that you had a negative experience. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. We hope you will consider us again in the future. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact us at [removed].

Not enough private rooms and my father would not do well with shared rooms.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your time and consideration. We hope that you find the community that best fits your needs and that you are happy in the community you choose.

We absolutely loved this place

We absolutely loved Sierra Vista Independent and Assisted The place was clean and well maintained. Everyone there was friendly and welcoming. We just felt that it was just too large for my mother.
Otherwise, this would have been a good fit for my mother.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review about your experience with our community. We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Sierra Vista Independent & Assisted Living! We hope that you find the community that is the perfect fit for your mother. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help, have a fantastic day!

Tour and Care

I toured this community for my mom's needs. the staff were nice and helped me with finding a place for my mom's care. they were nice
and the community was clean and maintained. The menu seemed appealing. We would suggest a tour for families for the care of a loved one

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

we were impressed with the friendliness of staff and several other residents. people seem happy there, even though they are away from family.

Pacifica Senior Living

We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Sierra Vista Independent & Assisted Living! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

Outstanding Care

The facilities at this community are very good. The staff is very understanding. and caring to her needs. The meals are nutitious and a good variety to choose. The activities are very inclusive, and there are small trips away from the community. We would recommend the excellent care that is available her for the great afforadable value for loved ones.

Pacifica Senior Living

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and staff.
Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Options for my mom

I toured this community. I did not want a feeling of a nursing home feeling for my mom. I did like the staff who were able to answer my questions. We did not want long stay for mom just while she recovered. I would recommend families to check out this nice community to see if it is what they are looking for when it comes to a family member.

I need a Call Back!

Sierra Vista has a very nice community. The staff was helpful in answering my questions except for the Director. When I called I never got a call back. The community does offer different activities for my loved one to participate in.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for reaching out, your opinion is very important to us at Pacifica Senior Living. I am sorry that you have been unable to get a call back. If you email me directly I will be sure to have someone call you back. ([removed]). Please feel free to contact the community with any and all questions, [removed].

We are very happy with them so far.

We are very happy with them so far. They were more reasonable with the price, and they were very straight forward with what would be an extra charge, and how the pricing worked. I found that when I asked questions at other places, the prices would change and I couldn't get a straight answer, that was not the case here.

warm and loving

Whenever anybody walks in to Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista, they are welcomed in warmly and lovingly. I love that it is not too big and not too small. They are taking really good care of my mom. Since they are not too big, they are able to give my mother the level of care and attention that she needs, which she did not have at a previous place. Everything about it has really been very good and I highly recommend them.

Pacifica Senior Living

I like the cleanliness and the friendliness, and that it's a small, homey place.

My mother in law likes having a three good meals a day, and being able to interact with other people.

I like that they're able to give her her medications, and change her clothes, do her laundry and housekeeping.

The only thing I could want is maybe a little bit better decor in side the rooms themselves.

The care he deserves

So far I am very happy as is my Dad. A great home at a good price.

Sierra Vista

Thanks for your website.

What a great facility. Very...

What a great facility. Very clean and cheerful.We will be moving forward with this community.

Mom is living here now. Can...

Mom is living here now. Can't afford anymore

Small Rooms, Congested

We didn't like it at all. It's set up as a Jack and Jill so it had two rooms with a shared bath. One room being a living room and one being a bedroom and a little counter. It was very small for the money and very congested. My friends just moved in there. I visited them just yesterday and they're very unhappy. It's just so congested. It's not worth the money.

their rooms are the size of a small bedroom. It was very clean and the people were very helpful but our friends said the food is not that great. The caregivers are very good, they said.

Good Community

We chose this community because the location was very convenient for our family. The prices they offered were very affordable and comparable to other communities in the area. Sierra Vista was able to provide all the amenities we were looking for when looking for a community. We are pleased with Sierra Vista and what they have been able to offer.

Very nice, homey, friendly, clean, sm...

Very nice, homey, friendly, clean, small facility for a more family atmosphere *Mom will be moving in

I really liked this location. The st...

I really liked this location. The staff was very nice. We also met several residents and they all said they love living there.

Emphasis on assisted living and not s...

Emphasis on assisted living and not so much on independent.

Clean, with nice group areas. Smalle...

Clean, with nice group areas. Smaller so can know everybody but big enough not to feel 'stuck'.

Located in the thriving High Desert community of Victorville, California, Sierra Vista Retirement is a full-service, resort-style retirement community. Sierra Vista is close to major shopping malls, three hospitals and the best medical offices and centers in the High Desert. We offer seniors affordable independent and assisting living options for every budget with our all inclusive pricing program – no hidden fees and no surprises. Residents enjoy well-appointed private or shared apartment homes, or private duplex cottages equipped with individually-controlled heating and air conditioning along with free cable television, local telephone calls and the flexibility of month-to-month rent. Sierra Vista is built around a beautifully landscaped tranquil courtyard, complete with tiered fountain and arbored seating areas. Our campus layout is a perfect setting and design for those with visual impairments. We also provide our residents with delicious meals, scheduled transportation, social activities, and the convenience of weekly housekeeping. Sierra Vista also provides an Assisted Living Program designed for those who need personal assistance with activities of daily living. Whether it is bathing, dressing, or administering medications, our dedicated caregivers are available at our residents’ request for those inevitable times when a little more help is required.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE