Maple Meadows Assisted Living - Fond du Lac, WI

A tour for care

Brookdale Fond du Lac- We toured this community for care for a family. The staff was so nice and caring. We liked the mean and the list of activities that are offered. We would have lived to be able to have moved into this nice community.

Warm and Comfortable Environment

This assisted living community has catered to everything my mom needs. What I like most about the community are the staff. They're attitude and care shows what good people they while providing her individual needs. The only thing she does not like is the meals. She does get 3 meals with snack but she is not too satisfied. Activities are always available when she is ready to try.

Great care and value

My mother is happy with the care that she is receiving at this community. It is very clean and taken care of. She likes to participate in the activities. The food is good and she likes the variety here. She likes the friendliness of the staff that are very respectful. I highly recommend this for other families for care and good value.

This community seemed very nice, and was warm and welcoming. The director was wonderful and has been on staff for over a decade. They have a full-time cook who makes homemade meals. It is a smaller community, so very personalized services. Every staff person I met was very warm and helpful. The rooms were much smaller than those in the place we ended up choosing for our relative, who is still fairly independent. If a smaller, studio apartment is all that is needed, I think this would be a wonderful place. They do provide a higher level of care than some assisted living places, which can be very important. I would not hesitate to send my loved one here.

very happy

friendly staff. small enough the residents don't get swallowed up and can find their way around. No one can provide the loving care that family can but they come pretty close, there is a dedicated cook so the nursing staff is taken from their duties to prepare meals. Everyone has people skills and are very respectful of the residents.

Mom Is Adjusting Well

Everything is going pretty good for my mother at this community. She has adjusted very well to this community. The facility is very nice and looks great. They have a terrific staff, they are always willing to help at any time. Everyone here is very friendly and welcoming. It has been a good experience of us and I would recommend this community.

Mom's been there a month. So far we are pleased. They have had to make adjustments for her. She can't swallow solid food.

nice staff

I toured Sterling House of Fond du Lac when looking for a place for my father. We ended up deciding on another place that was more independent with an apartment like setup as he did not need a lot of one on one special care at this point, but if he did I would have given Sterling House serious consideration. All the staff there was very nice and helpful.

Was very nice place- they were very helpful in providing info we needed and they did assessment same day.

If my mother didn't have to have so much one on one care this place would have been great. It's like living in your own home. The staff is great the people are friendly and I love how the dining area is more informal than other places where it is so "formal".

Very nice. No openings.

Very nice. No openings.

This is definitely worth checking them.

This is definitely worth checking them. They people are very, very nice. The residents are very nice. The activities are really good and there are enough of them. I’ve never had any trouble finding parking while I was visiting my loved one.

So far so good

Overall they've been doing a great job. We haven't been here long, but so far we haven't had any specific complaints. It's a nice looking, clean facility, and the staff have all been very friendly and professional thus far.

Best Place

The family really likes the Sterling, they seem to be more professional with the staff and very freindly like its home. Sterling house has the feel that all families are well taken care of. They found the kittchen to be very clean and the bonus if they allow their residents to cook their own meals

Skeptical at first but then really happy how things worked out

I have to admit that I was really skeptical when I contacted A Place for Mom. I entered the info online. The next morning I got a phone call. It was on a Saturday saying someone would be contacting me soon. Then I got another phone call on Sunday morning. I was still skeptical. But once Amy the advisor started talking and I could tell she knew about the resources in the area I was looking, I let my guard down. With her help, I found a really nice place for my dad at Sterling House. I'm very happy how things worked out.

Staff are Saints

They are a very good community that we really liked. Our loved one was not here very long but that was at no fault to Sterling House. There is nothing wrong with them and they are run very well. They staff is friendly and the community is clean. They are really just saints for doing what they do.

A quality place but the location is p...

A quality place but the location is poor. It fronts on a county road and I don't feel it would be safe for someone with memory issues.

It was very nice, clean and freindly.

It was very nice, clean and freindly.

Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected