Artisan Senior Living Suites Fond du Lac - Fond du Lac, WI

Tender Loving Care!!

The staff has been very friendly and accommodating to my mother since she moved in. They are doing PT with her and the other day when I walked in, they were playing mind games which were very good. The food I am going to assume is very good because my mother is eating well. It is a smaller more home-like place.

This community seemed very nice. The residents were very independent (for needing assistance). The facility was clean and the apartments (both the 1 bedrooms and studios) were large. The staff was very friendly and understanding. I thought they could use a few more activities, but with so many residents independent, I can understand why they didn't have as many. The food was excellent. I would not hesitate to send my family member here, but a different place was a better fit.

Warm and Welcoming Community

Everybody at this community has been very warm and welcoming. My father is doing very well at this community, he seems to have adjusted very well to it. It looks great, they keep the community very clean and nice. The staff is wonderful, they have been very helping and attentive. He has been trying some new activities and that is nice to see. The food is pretty good for the most part. They are caring for him very well and I would recommend it.