Lake View Place - Fond du Lac, WI

Lake View Place - Fond du Lac, WI has yet not published prices.

Review of Lake View Place

Exceptional, caring staff. Always ready to help and/or listen. Happy residents who care and look out for each other. Plenty of engaging activities. Rooms are large, clean and bright. my mom enjoys the pet option, and her neighbors dogs! Very happy with the homey, cosy atmosphere at Lake View!

answering the phone and communicating with doctors

I work for a very reputable doctor in town. We have had several patients that have resided at Lakeview and seldom have I heard complaints. However, when it comes to communication with the residents provider and answering the telephone they are far less than stellar. We need to be able to communicate with staff in order to care for our patients.

Review of Lake View Place

Everything is as presented in the tour. Staff is top notch and very caring. It’s a beautiful facility with great food. I have early onset dimension and staff take very good care of me.

Review of Lake View Place - Fond du Lac, WI

I had a tour of the facility with [Removed]. I was very welcomed and met so many friendly people ~ being introduced to each as we walked the halls.
L.V.P certainly has ample amenities where father can feel at home, be entertained, have their needs taken care of, etc. etc.
Because I having 3 siblings and their families in the Green Bay area I chose to make my new home in that area of the state.
Thank you and Happy New Year.

A friendly, caring community

My mother lived at Lake View Place for nearly 5 years and, during that time, she transitioned from independent living to needing increasingly higher levels of care. Fortunately, she was able to stay in the same apartment throughout that entire time and the necessary services were brought to her -- not having to move at this point in one's life is truly a blessing! The staff at Lake View is friendly and engaged, and many of them have worked there for years. They get to know the residents and promote a caring and positive environment. Also, the nursing and administrative staff are well organized and go out of their way to be helpful. And communication was excellent, which was especially helpful for me, as I live out of state. All in all, I hold Lake View Place in high regard.

Exceptional staff and services

I placed my father in assisted living here back in March and I have to say wow what an amazing place. Their staff, services and cleanliness is exceptional! My dad's physical and emotional state is so much better now then when he first came in because of these caring people. They are always quick to respond whenever I have questions or concerns and are incredibly supportive when you need help. It's comforting knowing my father is in such a great community!

No Complaints

We have no complaints about this community. It is a very nice place, and we are pleased with all they have done for us. At the moment my mother in law is in the hospital, but do feel comfortable with her move to this facility. They have a good staff at this community.

Lake View Place..great staff.

After many visits to various senior independent living arrangements we decided on Lake View place for my 94 year old father and 90 year old mother. The staff did a great job of patiently answering all their questions and making them feel welcome. I visited after their first week and they seem to be slowly adjusting to the new surrounding. This has been very difficult move form the house they built and lived in for 65 years. I appreciate everyone at Lake View who's making a special effort to ease them into their new surroundings.

Too big!

I really liked the Lake View Place when I toured it, I thought the place was beautiful. The staff was very friendly. The main things that I did not really like were the fact that the place was too big, it was 2 story. Also, they did not have a program in place for in case if my mother ran out of money, she could continue to live there.

Parents Like It Here

Everything is going very well for my parents here at this community. I'am comfortable with their move here. My father say there isn't one thing he would complain about. They really do like it, and have no desire to go back home. There room is nice and big, very similar to their house. I know they are in good hands, and being cared for well. The prices are very good. It has been a great experience, and I would recommend this community.

A warm and welcoming atmosphere

A warm, welcoming atmosphere with competent, caring staff members; it's comforting to know that our loves ones have found a second home where they are safe and secure and enjoy a variety of activities that keep them socially engaged and active. The added ability to access and utilize Lake View Place's dedicated modern on-site transit vehicle is an added perk not usually found at other facilities and allows for easy access to medical appointments, additional recreational opportunities, as well as regularly scheduled shopping trips. All of this has made the challenging task of transitioning to independent living much easier for our family members, and perhaps most importantly, a change that they have embraced as a positive one.

The staff at this community was super, the relations manager, the head nurse and all the staff . The staff was what my Mother needed at this time in her life. They were very caring to her and helped us through this time.
The community has very nice living areas. Nice comm. areas, activities meals and social inter action.

They get high mark from our family!!

The staff at this community -- especially the community relations manager and head nurse -- were exactly what our family needed. Warm, friendly and problem-solvers. This community has a mix of independent seniors and those who more assistance. The 1 bed room apartment was quite large, and included a full kitchen and a washer/dryer. Three meals a day, and lots of activities. One of the best parts of the visit was the friendliness of the other residents. They were out and about, friendly, talkative, and seemed happy. Some of them were happy to talk to us, and admitted moving from a single family home to a community was an adjustment, but it turned out to be a good change for them. Several had pets, which became part of the community as well. I hope my father-in-law comes to love it as much as we did.

Great Staff and People

The staff is just wonderful and friendly. They make everyone feel as if they are the only ones. They really care and look after everyone. The residents are also great. Really fun place to be.

Great Experience

We only went in for a tour, but they did a very nice job. They were very informative and positive people. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and we enjoyed the facility. It is a very nice place, my loved ones just chose to stay home.

The staff here is so helpful and accommodating to our needs. The apartments have many amenities to choose from. The people here including the other residents are so nice and made us feel welcome. I like the fact that they greet us by name. It makes us feel like family.

My New Home

I came to Lake View Place with a concern that I was giving up my independence and control of my life. I found just the opposite. The staff is caring and helpful. Internal activities are set up for socialization and outside activities are encouraged. They do listen to any problem you perceive exists.

very elegant facility

You get what you pay for at Lake View Place. It is a very good value! Right now I am giving more care to mom instead of seeking extra care but they do seem to be professional there. The staff does check in on mom. There are lots of activities, I wish mom would participate in them but they have plenty. The environment is warm, respectful and beautiful. Its not the newest facility but they take really good care of the property. It has nice furniture and seating areas. They have an onsite beauty shop. If the residents can take care of there own dogs they are allowed to have them here. It is a very elegant facility.

Lake View Place

My mother is happy at Lake View Place and enjoys the scheduled events and activities. Meals are provided and they are home-made and delicious. The staff is friendly and attentive. The premises is clean and well maintained.

New comers

We have yet to move into our apartment, but the personnel, the atmosphere and the attention we have received is very comforting to have. We sampled a few meals and found them adequate. We are anticipating a pleasant association when we do move in.new comers

very welcoming and friendly

They are very welcoming and friendly to their new residents. They also have someone to help the new residents get oriented and make the transition smooth.

One think I would recommend would be better process to respond to and handle specific dietary requirements, such as for those who have diabetes. I would also love to see them have a contract with medicaid so people with medicaid could use that to help with the cost.

It's been really good.

It's kept very clean, and the staff is very friendly. We don't have any complaints about food, it's been really good. Dan Dieck has been terrific in particular. They have been flexible and accommodating, and have addressed any concerns right away. It's been really good.

My wife, myself and all my sisters an...

My wife, myself and all my sisters and brother cannot I say enough good about the staff. They could not have been nicer to my dad. My dad was resistive to the idea but they are slowly winning him over. The facility is clean and the staff has been well trained to assist all the residents. This has been the right decision for us and thanks to the staff and manager I think dad will adjust well to Lake View. Thanks again, to everyone.

Nice looking community

My loved ones have only been here a short time, but so far I've been impressed by everything I have seen here. The sales manager was very kind and professional, and made the entire process very easy. This facility was recently purchased by another management company, and I've already seen some improvements and I think they will continue to make positive changes. I'd recommend it to other families looking into senior living in the area!