Sterling Court - Saint George, UT

Lots of amenities for a good price!

My parents were living in a different community when they decided to move to Sterling Court. Unlike the one they were at, Sterling Court seemed to offer more amenities for an equal, if not lesser, price. This community has a bigger eating area, a better selection of food, and a larger common area. My parents are able to eat whenever they want to because there isn’t a time limit, so if they want a snack, they can get one. Every time I’ve come to visit my parents, everything has been clean and nice. They have a lot of activities and amenities that they provide to the residents as well. My mom can get her hair done onsite and doesn’t have to leave. They have a general store, theater, ice cream place, a place where you can play billiards and poker, a piano that you can play, and an indoor pool. There have been a few times when I’ve come to visit when there have been entertainers and speakers too. I would definitely recommend it here.

Settling In

My wife and I have just recently moved into Sterling Court and are still settling in. The staff is very friendly and caring. The staff is just wonderful. My wife recently had fallen and there are call buttons provided and they were very quick to respond and help her. The food is very good, they offer a wide variety of healthy choices and the meals are well balanced. So far we have not participated in the activities as we are still getting acclimated, but they do offer plenty to choose from. The grounds are very well-maintained with a lot of grassy areas to enjoy walking, and sitting areas to take in the view. I would highly recommend Sterling Court to friends and family.

He is very happy!!

My father is doing wonderful, I have to say it has been a very pleasant experience. They're very caring he is happy. They keep it very clean. I have had meals and they were great. Overall it is a great experience.

My father's Care

This is a nice community for the care of a loved one. The meals are excellent and he is very pleased with the good variety. I like knowing that my father is in a clean envirment that is taken care of inside and out. They do offer him to participte in the activities. We would recommend the care of the community to other families.

Large and expensive!

When I toured Serling Court, I thought it was a nice community. It was one of the larger places that I toured. The people there were friendly and there was a lot of residents who were more mobile. It was just more expensive.

Like being in a resort hotel, very clean, food is great, staff great, clients seemed to be very happy and interactive with staff and others within the facility.

A quality experience in an affordable luxury setting.

At "Sterling Court" we are an "Active Adult Community" and provide a full compliment of quality services in-place and on site.

Active Adult Apartments, two bedroom, single bedroom, or studio units especially designed and adapted for active adults. Each unit has individually controlled heating and cooling, washer and dryer connections in most apartments, private patios and balconies. Other amenities include delicious hot meals available in our luxury dining setting, housekeeping and linen services, scheduled transportation and activities. Our luxury amenities maximize and enhance the quality of life.

Assisted Living includes all the services provided in our Active Adult Apartments plus: 24 hour supervision, Registered Nurse on call, assistance in the activities of daily living, pharmacy services, medication reminders and personal laundry services.

Full Skilled Nursing Services can be provided if needed in our adjacent and connected "on-campus" Certified Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Facility. This ultra modern facility is equipped and staffed to provide a full range of Skilled services including 24 hour Registered Nurses, Social Workers, Dieticians, Pharmacists, and Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapists.