Ridgeview Gardens of St. George - Saint George, UT

Good tour

Ridgeview Gardens of St. George was a good tour. The community was clean and well-kept. The staff was friendly and answered all of our questions. This community seemed to be more of a rest home community, we were looking for assisted living, we are still very mobile.

Not for us...

When I toured Ridgeview Gardens, I thought the tour was okay but when we left they did not give us any extra information. They just took us around, told us the price, and that was it. Other places gave us a pamphlet to take home.

Not as bright and open!

When I toured Ridgeview Gardens, the person that took me around was very friendly, but the place was very confined and dark. There were long dark hallways. My thought was, if I was going to be in an apartment all day, I want to be able to leave and go somewhere like a nice courtyard or a walking trail. This facility did not provide that.

Lots of personal attention

We moved our mom to Ridgeview Gardens from another senior living facility, where she had lived for about five years. The other facility was large and as Mom declined in health and abilities we felt she was kind of falling through the cracks there. Ridgeview Gardens is small and more intimate and we feel Mom is getting the personal attention she needs. Though smaller than the other place Ridgeview Gardens still has a comparable roster of activities and the ability to socialize is very important to Mom. We feel like Ridgeview Gardens is a much better fit for Mom now and we are very pleased with the care she is receiving.

Less expensive!

The Ridgeview Gardens of St. George was on the less expensive side but it was very small. When I toured, I did not think it would be a good for my parents.

Would fit my friends personality, clean, pricing great, staff involved with residents. Residents seemed active, involved and happy.

The Appearance Was Not What I Liked

My wife got a proper tour of this community. The staff were professional and friendly. After seeing what it is like, my wife thought it looked like a nursing home and was not going to be a good fit.

Friendly but not the right place for my Mom

They Have Enough Care

I believe my mom is good and happy at this community. They have activities here. It is a smaller group and easier for my mom to get around the facility. Mom is still new and getting use to the environment. The plus is they have a lot of CNA's, more than the PSA. If you feel like your loved one needs more help, this is the place.

My Trip To The Community

When I went to see the community I was shown all around the community. They gave me a menu, to see what type of meals they prepare for residents. The rooms seem to be nice. I go by energy and I like to look at the faces of the people living there, I did not get the vibes I wanted. It is a nice place and all the people were nice but I felt this was not a right fit and the price was out of my budget.

Very Helpful Staff

My brother is doing just fine since moving into Ridgeview. He really seems to be enjoying himself and adjusted well to the move. The staff and director of the community is really nice and helpful. The community itself is really nice looking and smells really good. He has partaken in the activities and has made new friends with the other residents there. The food is great and overall it is a great place.

Celebrate life at Ridgeview Gardens

A vibrant Life Enrichment program offering adventures, opportunities to learn and wellness activities. The moment you walk in to Ridgeview Gardens, you'll be greeted with warm and friendly faces, a joyful atmosphere, and a place where you are always welcome. Ridgeview Gardens is licensed for Assisted Living Level II in the State of Utah.

Home-style cooking, restaurant-style service

You will be delighted to dine on healthy and delicious food, served restaurant-style in our warm, welcoming dining room. Breakfast is made to order- just the way you like it! We can accommodate some special diets and strive to offer the choices you like. Tell us about your favorite recipe and we may add it to the menu!

Relax and be comfortable

We know that you want to enjoy your retirement to its fullest. That is why our staff is caring, committed and competent in taking care of your needs. The staff at Ridgeview includes a full-time registered nurse/administrator, 24-hour resident assistants and a great support staff. Every team member at Ridgeview Gardens is there to assist with your needs and help to make each resident's experience special and complete. Our one-bedroom and deluxe studio apartments are private, featuring a kitchenette with refigerator, microwave and sink, as well as a private bathroom. All of the studios are facing our delightful private courtyard. Our fitness center and Life Enrichment area are open to residents anytime they care to use them.