St. Ives Memory Care - Johns Creek, GA

Amazing!

Thank you for the amazing care you offer Mom.
The Director and Head Nurse make an excellent team and are very committed to my Mom’s needs.
Mom also loves the food and activities.

The Best!!

St Ives is the Best!
We have tried 2 others in the area.
Not even close to the care my Mom receives with St Ives Memory Care.
I recommend St. Ives very much.
Keep up the great work.

Thank you so much!!

I cannot even begin to thank them enough for the care of my Mom. I never doubted that my Mom was loved and well cared for at St Ives.

Old community

I was not very impressed with this community, it is old, dark and drab and there was not much going on. I knew that this was not going to be the best atmosphere for my husband.

Great Management Team

This community is a good place for my mom. She is doing okay with the change of style. We have been happy with the caregiver who helps my mom. The management in terms of executive director and care coordinator have been wonderful at communicating with me like getting back to me when I address any concerns. They have been helping the family out so much.

The Gold Star Standard in Memory Care

My mom has been at St. Ives for about 2 months. Frankly, I have found that the staff bends over backwards to help. Nurses, techs, cleaning people, everyone. It has not been an easy transition for her, but I have total confidence in the staff. I know she is safe and well cared for.[Removed] was awesome in working with our budget. It is a small facility so my mom gets plenty of attention. Every staff member knows her well and they are sensitive to her needs. [Removed] overseas all the nurses and her care and attention is top notch. The staff is friendly and just as helpful as they can be, and every one always greets her with a warm, loving smile and calls her by name. If you are looking for the best care possible in memory care look no further. This is it.

Happy Here

Mu husband is doing pretty well since his move to this community. He is being cared for very well. They have a lovely staff, they are very thoughtful. He is trying some of the activities they offer. Overall it has been a pleasant experience, and we are happy.

Still Adjusting, But Overall a Nice Community

So far it has been a pretty good experience for my mother here at this community. She is still adjusting, but I know she is in good hands. I have had a few concerns, but they are willing to work with me regarding anything. Overall it is a nice community. It is still a work progress, but she is in good hands here.

My experience with St. Ives so far has been outstanding !! The director [Removed], and his staff are always available to listen to concerns, and take care of your requests. I'm so thankful we found this place for my mother-in-law. She seems to be settling in there very well !!

A Good Fit For My Dad

This is a good fit for my father and his needs. Everything has worked out well for him. He seems to have adjusted well to it, and its a good fit for him and his needs. It has been a good experience so far for us here.

Very satisfied with the care!

My mom is doing very well at St. Ives Memory Care. The staff is doing a wonderful job taking care of my mom. The community is beautiful and is kept very clean. They keep her well feed and she enjoys the food.

Friendly and helpful staff.

Things are going pretty great since moving my father to St. Ives Memory Care. He has has a bit of trouble adjusting to the move, but that is expected. Everything is good there, the staff are friendly and very helpful. My father has had mixed reviews on their food. He does not participate in activities as much as I'd like but that is understandable. I would recommend St Ives Memory Care. I would also say others should do their research and know that they need as far as care.

This is for the St. Ives Memory Care only.

We are very well pleased. He is very content and has adjusted very well. There is only a maximum of 25 or so people and there are more men than women. The woman who cooks is a personal chef and cooks just as if she is at home, the food is homecooked not prepackaged. I really liked that it's all memory care so they are free to go where ever they want in the community.

Ivy Hall at St. Ives is an assisted senior living facility in Alpharetta, Georgia that offers AlzheimerÆs care. Alpharetta is located about 30 minutes north of Atlanta. We have been caring for senior citizens in our community for over 17 years. We are so successful because we strive to develop professional relationships that last with our families. We aim to give our residents and families a sense of security in senior care. We offer a welcoming porch where our residents can sit and visit in the fresh air. Inside our beautiful facility, our soothing dTcor and comfortable common area is what sets us apart from other facilities like ours. Spending time at St. Ives is viewed as simply thatùa place to spend time. We donÆt consider ourselves an ending place for loved ones. We allow our residents to live life, and enjoy themselves at all times. We are poised and ready to give them their independence, but ensure their every need is taken care of whenever necessary. We keep a close eye on our residents and they know that they are in good hands. We operate a smaller assisted living facility so that we are able to offer the best care to our residents when needed. Personal care is our approach to safety and reliability. Residents with AlzheimerÆs can occasionally struggle with things, so we are always ready to help them whenever the need is there. We understand the unique lifestyle of someone who has memory impairment. We offer full services and daily routines and activities to keep our senior citizens engaged at all times. This allows them to be themselves and to have time with their peers. Our facility is secure, and our Reflections neighborhood also contains a secured area for residents who may wander our grounds. We also offer a smaller environment whenever needed. Because we understand memory issues, we allow our elderly residents to have independent living and to be themselves while they connect with their friends and loved ones. You can be 100% guaranteed that your loved one will be well taken care of at St. Ives.