St George Tower - Clinton Township, MI

St George Tower - Clinton Township, MI has yet not published prices.

I enjoy St George.

The key word here is, "Independent living." Based on your income, St George Tower is a perfect fit for lower income seniors, like myself. There is handicapped apartments, and the waiting list for those are long. The handicapped apartments are also "independent living." With those needing assistance, it is up to the family and any outside assistance as needed. The building is well maintained and clean. Very strict rules for resident conduct, and NO SMOKING POLICY in place. Activities are conducted and arranged by the residents. Mostly card, board, games and a puzzle room area to enjoy. Management offers a few things, including a computer lab, library and excercise room. All utilities are included in rent and central air/heat. Energy efficient windows and door walls out to your own balcony.

Mother Loves St. George's

My mother loves St. George's! I had to move her out because she was having some surgery but she can't wait to move back in. It's a much larger facility and there is a lot more activities there. St. Georges was founded by an orthodox priest year and years and years ago and the Church that my mother's father went to was St. George's orthodox church. So it was developed for the church practitioners and then changed into what it is now. There are still some Syrian people and my mother is fluent in Arabic. She's just more comfortable there. She's on the waiting list and they said quite possibly in February she can move in. I sure hope so!