St Anne's Mead Senior Community - Southfield, MI

I didn't want to give them 1 star but had to in order to write a review. Please do not send your love ones here, they mistreat the seniors, give them wrong medication if they give it to them at all. A horrible place to send your loves too, what appear to be a nice place to move my grandpa too was all fake, lies and a big cover up!!! This place needs to be shut down!!!!

People are great and it is clean as the board of health.

Very nice looking place, but expensive

I toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I was very impressed by what I saw here! It was a very nice looking facility, and they looked like they wouldn't have any trouble providing for my loved one. Unfortunately the price was fairly high, and outside of the range we were looking in.

I visited this community in...

I visited this community in January 2014 and did not care for my initial visit. They did not offer a tour and only gave me the package information and it is out of our price range anyways. She did not seem too interested in us.

understands the needs of Patience

the place is clean staff are friendly, I feel I am getting the support I was looking for in an senior living

Great Decision

I think that her experience is pretty typical. She is almost 93 and the care that she is getting is really good. They have an exercise class daily. They have some art projects. They have some gardening but my mom can't really do that because of her arthritis. She has her own apartment but there is not kitchenette; all of the cooking is done in the main dining room. Even just talking with friends before starting this search, I heard nothing but good about St. Anne's. The decision was easy for us.

abuse

My mother was there in the skilled care dept a while back. Can't remember the year. Mom had a outside dr. appt. so I met her there and rode with the transportation lady. She told me to watch my mom as the people there were very mean to her. She was never showered so one night after work I asked to shower. When I got her undressed she had black and blue hand prints on her arms. She was out of there in 2 days. I moved back home and took care of her for 5 years until it became to much for me. I am so sorry I did not take pictures or report them to the police and state of Michigan.

Got too expensive

I thought their pricing got out of hand, but it was good, good care, a lot of similatiries to American House, except they did have a medical staff that was supervised by a nurse which I liked