St. Anne's Golden Years Home - Los Angeles, CA

Are you anxious or looking for a community that will suite your needs and accommodate your aging parents? Then search no further, we're at your service. Like the saying goes, ôold is Gold,ö at St. AnneÆs Golden Years community we provide care services for the elderly and make them feel at home away from home. St AnneÆs is your caring partner when it comes to providing Senior living and care services to your aging loved ones. St AnneÆs Golden Years community offers a wide selection of senior living services like assisted living and independent living services for the senior citizens. We have a team of dedicated, passionate nurses who will ensure in-home comfortability while living with us. We have a variety of independent living facilities where you can choose from to fit your needs. For the elderly, our nurses will keep a watch over you and assist you with anything you need. A personal dedication is what you need and that is exactly what we offer. Getting professional home care that gives attention to the elderly is a challenge to the adult children in search for a home care community. We are here to offer our clients with the best solution. All you need to do is contact us or visit our website to see the variety of services that we offer to help you make informed decisions. We will provide you with the details you require, just pick up you phone, call and be sure to be accepted. Choosing a senior living is a difficult decision and everyone wants the best for their loved one. The community description will provide your family with the resources to make informed decision, save time and feel less lonely as you face the challenges of caring for your aging parent.

Accommodating Staff!!

The staff at this community where very accommodating to me when I had arrived to take a tour of there facility. I was just driving by and did not have a set time to come visit and they took me right in with no problem to show me the property. The management team showed me around and where very friendly with a positive attitude. I really made a connection with them and appreciated there time.

Above and Beyond!!

St. Anne's Golden Years Home was a beautiful clean community. My tour was very nice i was able to see some interaction between staff and residents. I received a proper tour of the rooms that they have. Meal plans are available and some nursing services. I thought the community overall was nice and the guide was smart.

Our Mom

My mom spent her last three years here!The owners are genuine dear family oriented folks!
Mom was fesity and had been in a few homes in the last 9 yrs.
The staff is extremely kind, gentle, patient, and provided my mom with care, concern and I believe, love!!
Mom always talked about going to her home in another city! I told her I would take her and than she would change her mind and say,"No, I like it here!"
This brought me peace of mind and the fact her sons and daughter would drop in unannounced at any time. We were always welcomed with a smile ..
Thank you Maria, and staff for making my comfortable and above all. making us feel comfortable with our choice! Robyn, Kenny, Buzzy
Your kindness and concern meant the world to us!!

loved the couple who run th...

loved the couple who run this! Warm, friendly, clean home.4000k a bit high! need to discuss with my brother!

Loved director. It's her mission, no...

Loved director. It's her mission, not a business. Very happy residents. So so clean. Smelled like good food. $2500-2800