Sunrise Villa Santa Rosa - Santa Rosa, CA

Clean, friendly. Staff were all positive, helpful. Dining room very nice. $3200/mo and up PLUS care costs, depending on level of care needed. $4000 move in charge. Cat OK. [Removed] did tour. saw studio suite. Small but functional.must go to dining room, tray service available for price.

The perfect move

I couldn't be more satisfied having helped my 89-year old sister move in last month. She was at home with caregivers watching tv all day from her recliner. She loves the many interesting activities at Brush Creek, exercises, says her help is great and has made a very smooth transition.

A Happy Home for my mom

I initially looked at several facilities in the area and found Brush Creek to be the most desirable situation. One of my criteria was that my mom be able to bring her small dog and they were able to make this happen for her. I found Brush Creek to be more expensive that other assisted living homes. It's been nearly 3 years now and I feel good about my choice. My mom participates in pretty much ALL of the activities offered and that's probably the best part. The staff know her well and are easily able to adapt as her needs change. The core staff has been great to work with.

Great staff, but......

The staff here is great, however since my mother-in-law moved in a month ago they have been unable to install a working thermostat, a working TV box or a defective ceiling light despite numerous complaints. We are told that since they were purchased by Sunrise, they could not used their prior vendors and that has caused the delays. Without these issues the rating would be much better.

Sunrise Senior Living

Great Community

It is a great community that is very clean and very well taken care of. This was one of our top two but the only reason we did not choose it was because the other community offered a better price. The community is a secure community and overall is actually a really great community.

Very nice place. This is the assiste...

Very nice place. This is the assisted living place I chose to show her.

Make yourself at home at the Vintage Brush Creek in Santa Rosa, California. It’s a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle so we’ve tailored solutions to match: Independent Living, for our most active seniors.

Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand.

Memory Care, special care for those with memory challenges e.g. Alzheimer’s and dementia.

Short Term Care, for a respite or recovery period.

Vintage Senior Living at Brush Creek, the premier Assisted Living and Memory Care in Sonoma County, is located in Santa Rosa in the beautiful Rincon Valley. Our goal is simple: to provide the best quality of life possible for the residents who join our community. Our home like environment, is elegant and welcoming. Our compassionate staff is devoted to caring for our residents and in providing programs that are designed to enrich each day. Whether you are enjoying one of our landscaped patios, or relaxing in one of our two libraries, you can be sure that you will see a friendly smile from our dedicated staff who are always on hand when needed most.Transportation to outside services, such as shopping and doctor’s visits, is readily available. Memorial, Sutter and Kaiser Permanente Hospitals are located within minutes of the community. Residents can also enjoy scenic drives and cultural excursions offered through our activity program. Families and visitors are always welcome for one of our three delicious meals. No matter what your personal care requirements are, Vintage Brush Creek’s trained staff is available 24 hours a day to assist you and provide a quality of life that’s safe and comfortable.

Vintage Senior Living at Brush Creek, a Vintage Senior Living retirement community, offers Independent and Assisted Living, depending on availability and floor plan. Vintage Brush Creek also offers compassionate Memory Care services and accommodations.

Vintage