Spring Ridge Assisted Living and Memory Care - Tacoma, WA

Wee Wisdom Preschool visit

I recently had the opportunity to take my students in Wee Wisdom Preschool to visit Spring Ridge Assisted Living facility. While there, my students interacted with residents by doing art projects, playing games, singing songs, and sharing snacks. It was honestly the best field trip experience we've had in 23 years. The residents were friendly, interactive, and happy. The activities staff were very welcoming, engaging , and creative and had a wonderful relationship with the residents. I was impressed by the cleanliness, atmosphere, and overall environment of Spring Ridge. I will definitely be visiting again. On the drive back to school I heard the comment "when can we go again?"

The WORST!!!!

[Removed] the administrator & [Removed] the receptionist were RUDE and NOT WILLING TO HELP AT ALL!!! If that's how they treat someone calling for information, I would hate to think how they treat the residents!!!!! I was trying to locate the family of a couple that used to reside there so I could give a baby cradle that one of the residents made years ago to their family, as I'm sure it would mean the world to them to have as it to pass down thru their family. I would not expect them to give me contact info, I simply wanted them to contact the family with my contact info. They said they didn't have records of previous residents and said they had changed ownership, so I asked how to go about contacting the previous owner, which would be public record anyway, but they claimed they didn't know who it was and when I suggested that someone there had to know who they bought the facility from, they just became even more rude and said they didn't know. THEY COULDN'T BE BOTHERED!!!!! It was clear that if my phone call was not going to make them money that they didn't want to waste their time over some dumb family keepsake!!!! Shame on them!!! they don't deserve even one star

I have no complaints at all.

I have no complaints at all. I get over there often, and I see good things. I see the staff interacting with the residents. They are very accommodating, they will stop whatever they are doing and help me with anything anytime, and then go right back to their work. They are very efficient. There have been a couple of incidents, and then Terrell calls me and lets me know what's going on, and they have been able to handle any incidents that have come up. I have had no complaints about the food, or anything else. We are very pleased with them.

Memory care

We are very happy with Spring Ridge. Our Mom is in the memory care facility and she has settled in well! The facility is very nice, clean and the residents are well taken care of.

Review of Spring Ridge Retirement Community Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Tacoma, WA

Very helpful staff, but small rooms. Opening to shared patios is nice. New decor inside and out beautiful and newly remodeled.

Seemed like a nice place

Overall they did a good job here. Unfortunately my loved one never really settled in, but I think the staff tried their best. The caretakers here are very pleasant, and they do an excellent job of being present and willing to help. The facility itself is clean, bright, and never had an odor. The one area I think they could work on is having more activities, whenever I visited it seems like people were mostly napping.

Very responsive. New Memor...

Very responsive. New Memory Care addition.

Spring Ridge is a beautifully appointed, new retirement community completed in December 2003, conveniently located in Tacoma close to shopping, doctors and other important services. This locally owned and cozy one-story building offers stress free living by providing all the services, amenities and choices you need and expect such as three freshly prepared meals daily, a variety of stimulating social, educational and recreational activities including scheduled transportation, weekly housekeeping, linen service, full use of our lovely common areas in addition to your private apartment, 24-hour staff and emergency call system and personalized assisted living services when needed as determined by a complimentary assessment. We offer a variety of floor plans from studio suites through one-bedroom apartments and even two private cottages at affordable prices to fit your budget. All the luxury of a new state of the art retirement community awaits you at value-conscious prices.

Come walk in our attractively landscaped courtyards and gardens. Take in the inspiring views of Mt. Rainier. Catch up with world events by reading our timely magazines and newspapers or do a little research on our resident computer. Tour our community today and you like so many other will want to call Spring Ridge home.