Brookdale Allenmore - Tacoma, WA

Brookdale Allenmore - Tacoma, WA has yet not published prices.

My client's transition is taking time

My client has had a very rough transition due to his multiple scoliosis and the staff has been great in working with him. The main reason we picked this community is that they offer the highest level of assisted care and so my client is able to still be a part of the community and the amenities that they offer should he want to. He does go to the dining area and likes the food for the most part. We are pleased with the care he is getting here.

Good place for dad

Every body has been very informative and receptive. My father seems to be adjusting well.

Nice facility!

From what I saw, this is a nice facility! It seems to be well maintained and the staff seem very friendly and ready to help! Though the price did not cater to my loved one's specific needs, I was fairly satisfied with what I saw at this facility.

Good so far and we are pleased.

My parents moved here recently and things are going well. They have a very good nursing staff. My loved one's are getting involved in games and bible study. They enjoy the meals as well. Overall we are very happy.

Very impressed!!

This is a well run community. The staff are kind and caring. They encourage dad to participate in the daily activities. The community is bright and cheery. The food is good and the service is courteous and helpful. The community is clean and it came highly recommended. I would recommend this community as well.

Good Care

This community is nice. The staff is helpful and caring about her needs. The rooms and the community are clean and very well kept. The meals are really good and available at anytime. Activities are offered to keep active when wanting to join in with others. I would recommend this community for good care for family members need good care.

Inge loved this place...we spent 2 1/2 hours with Jenny...Inge was non stop talking...the residents seemed happy...and friendly...keeping this one on our possible list...

Very satisfied

My Mother has resided here for over 5 years and I can not say enough about how grateful we are to the wonderful staff. Still,like any property like this, family interaction is so important. The food is wonderful,the nurses are so caring,the director is amazing as is the head nurse and the activity staff. The caregivers really do care.Very little turnover which speaks volumes. This family says move your loved ones here you won't be sorry.

Friendly staff, but definitely needs improvements.

It's not very clean, but the staff is pretty friendly. The activities are not great, it's boring and really depressing. The food would be maybe a four. The staff needs to have better communication. We notice a lot of errors, like people bringing the wrong medicine or at the wrong time, or coming to put him to bed at the wrong time. However they do their paperwork or information system needs to be improved, so all the caregivers know what is going on and what needs to be done. We liked the size of rooms and the location of the facility when we were first choosing.

Wynwood of Allenmore: Staff is ve...

Wynwood of Allenmore:

Staff is very nice. My mom has been there over a month now, and they treat her overwhelmingly nice. She's very happy, and very content at Wynwood. There are many activities they offer. My mom enjoys them, especially bingo and the music events, just to name a couple. I'm very happy with the services they provide.

Tour and time spent with Je...

Tour and time spent with Jenny very informative and helpful. Site is very nice with friendly staff. Apartment is nice. I feel that the money is on the high side.

So far, so great

My mom moved into Wynwood a few weeks ago. We've been so impressed by how genuinely friendly and kind each and every staff member has been. The residents seem to really like it there as well. The rooms are on the small side and pretty basic, but they're clean and the price is reasonable, given the high level of care. So far, so great.

One bedroom apartment too s...

One bedroom apartment too small to fit my bed & furniture

Everyone's experience is different.

It seems to work fine for the situation that we’re in. I know everyone has a complicated situation. I don’t want rate them down. Sometimes the laundry gets lots. The food is fair. There are outside areas for families to use.

More Care Costs More

I think the value was alright. My sister could afford it so it was alright. I think she got good care there. They had good activities. She didn't join everything but she did take part in a few. My sister spilled some coffee and then fell and broke her knee there. She went to rehab and we would have taken her back there but one of the reasons she's not there now is once she's in a wheelchair that costs more money and the more care you need the more it costs. They charge extra for everything.

Looks good

Looks good

Brookdale Allenmore provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.