Spring Meadows at Trumbull - Trumbull, CT

Spring Meadows has good size rooms and the staff seemed very nice and had a lot of good information. The outside surroundings are lovely, but the inside looks very tired and is need of a face lift.

Memory care is an afterthought clearly. Rooms were not ideal for a person with dementia and they smelled musty. Residents were in their own rooms watching TV rather than interacting in any way. Staff seemed friendly but salesperson reminded me of a used car salesman. I wouldn't consider this for memory care needs.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. The staff where kind and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the cleanliness of the property and thought they had a lot of great amenities for all of the residents. It was just not the right fit for my husband in the end decision but I would defiantly recommend it to anyone who is interested.

A great place to live

When you walk into the lobby you are greeted very nicely.
They offer many different activities all day long.
They seem to engage the residents to participate
In the activities.
The dining area is kept very clean.The staff smile and appear very friendly and courteous!
I asked to see an apt. there.It is very bright inside
and kept immaculately!The apt I had seen had a kitchen,living room,bedroom and full bath.
The residents that I got to see and speak with appeared to be very alert and friendly with one another.
I truly liked what I had seen in all aspects.
Very cheerful environment for elderly people that should not be living alone in old age.
They are too lonely living alone!
I recommend this assisted living facility highly.
I am a caregiver.I only went there to visit an old
friend/neighbor!
[Removed]

Experience was Nice

We had a lovely tour of this community. Everyone was kind, and helpful. The community looked great, and very clean. The experience went very well overall.

Nice place

Our experience with Spring Meadows at Trumbull has been a positive one, overall. It's a nice looking place, and the staff all seem very friendly and professional. They do a good job looking after the residents, and the facility is always very clean. Really the only issue we've had was some miscommunication during the move-in process, everything else has gone very well.

The best staff!

The staff that comes in and takes care of my loved one is awesome. They are a delight and wonderful with my loved one. They take care of everything and they do extra if needed. I would definitely recommend it to others.

This is a nice facility but it was not a good match for my loved one. We were needing more care, 24 hour care is not included. However, all the staff were accommodating and the experience we had was good.

Great staff in expensive enviorons

Mom's been there for less than 2 weeks and on the plus side: Staff and administrators are lovely. They are all friendly, responsive, patient and seem genuinely happy. On the minus side (and this might be true at all facilities of this kind), even though it is called "assisted living," the cost of assistance comes in addition to the rental fee and is very expensive. Every added bit of assistance after 2 things puts the residents into a new "points" category and adds hundreds of dollars a month to the cost. Also, if a resident chooses to eat 2 meals per day in the restaurant as opposed to 3, there is no reduction in monthly rent, which seems unfair to those who prefer to have one meal per day out or in their apartment. The "red carpet host" program, which we were told means that a seasoned resident would help mom get comfortable, hasn't really been followed through on but we think that overall, she feels likes the place and things will work out.

Review of Spring Meadows at Trumbull - Trumbull, CT

Nicole is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and caring. The facility was great. The apartments were the largest I have seen and offer a choice of being more independent. The only reason we didn 7t chose it was because the memory care unit isn 7t in place yet. Otherwise it was a great option that I would recommend.

Loved this place nice bright big apartments. Seniors looked active. [removed]

Nice looking place, not a good fit for us at the time

We toured this facility while looking into care options for a loved one. Spring Meadows was a nice looking place overall! However at the time we toured it wasn't really an option for Dad, he needed some degree of memory care (which they were working on but hadn't fully implemented at the time of our tour.) Dad also likes to take walks, and this place was not located in a good area for that. But the facility itself was well kept and clean, and the staff seemed friendly and professional. It is worth a look if you're searching in the area!

Great Community

As a Physical Therapist, I have visited many Senior Communities in the Greater Bridgeport area and I must say this is by far one of the best! The staff is always courteous and helpful. Spring Meadows offers Independent and Assisted living for seniors, although it does not provide services for Dementia Care. Many people who live here are also able to get some assistance from private duty aides. This is by far one of the nicest communities and offers a lot of space for residents and visiting guests. I would highly recommend Spring Meadows to anyone looking for a great retirement lifestyle. Great location. Very clean and really great staff.

not affordable

not affordable

Nice but No Memory Care

Spring Meadows was very nice and we liked it but it didn't have memory care and we knew that my dad's memory was declining.

If she would move fast enou...

If she would move fast enough she could use a swimming pool and walk the dog at Tashua Knolls. Neighborhood more like previous home. Kind of hard to get to. Includes active adults, so younger people, but probably won't be eligible to live in one of these units any more.

Discover a community truly in bloom at Spring Meadows Trumbull, where residents spend their days in a warm and friendly environment. Our community offers privacy and the freedom to live the way residents choose in comfortable surroundings. At the same time, it offers companionship. Say goodbye to the worries of living alone. Say goodbye to home maintenance and housework. Say hello to a relaxed lifestyle, where our residents take advantage of thoughtful services that make living easier and enjoyable, including weekly cooking classes, Bocce tournaments, housekeeping services and horse racing night. Our 24-hour staff ensures comfort and supports Independent Living and Assisted Living in Trumbull, CT. With seven floor plans to choose from, our residents are sure to find the right home that fits their lifestyles – from our comfortable studios to our spacious two-bedroom, two-bath apartment homes that include full kitchens and washers and dryers. When our residents don’t feel like preparing meals themselves, our Assisted Living community in Trumbull also features meal plans and restaurant-style dining as well as Sunday brunch and special daily dinner menus with choices of four entrees, homemade soups and delicious desserts. Even more options for meals, as well as shopping and entertainment, are available off-site, which can be accessed thanks to our convenient transportation services. We offer residents a vibrant lifestyle that encourages health and independence through innovative recreational, educational, health and wellness programs.