Maplewood at Stony Hill - Bethel, CT

The staff did everything possible to make the transition possible. They are always there to help resident & family adjust to the new situation. The care giving staff treated Mom as if she was one of their own family.

[Removed] sentence in a beautiful environment.

Beautiful environment that lacks proper care for it's elderly residents. Fourth stage pressure sores can occur for residents that are wheelchair bound. The nursing staff is limited and care is minimal. Preventable pressure sores can occur with serious infection to take the life away of a resident. Do not expect the nursing department to be pro-active and to avoid situations that could of been avoided.

I toured this community

I went on a tour her it was very very nice and clean. The tour was good. It was like walking into a Hotel Resort. It was to far for me and my sister to visit her. They gave us a pastry at the end of it.

Beautiful Community

Maplewood at Stony Hill is a beautiful large community. It is very new and clean. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. We ended up choosing a different community because it was located closer to my home.

To confusing!

This is a beautiful community. We loved it here. The staff was very nice and they were very knowledgeable. The only thing that came up as a problem was that the building was confusing. They change the activity room spot all the time.

Andrea Ellen Keigan

We're pleased that you enjoyed your time spent with us at Maplewood at Stony Hill. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and your experiences with other prospective families. Our engagement programs are meant to be diverse and stimulating. We do change the location of our programming regularly, to allow residents to enjoy the community as a whole. However, we appreciate your feedback and will consider it closely as we plan engagement programming in the future. Please continue to provide us with feedback, feeling free to reach out to Executive Director Rose and Program Director Carrie at any time. Thank you again.

Nice Care

This is a nice community. The staff was caring and answered my questions. This community is larger than what I was wanting for my mom. The food was good and they did offer a lot of great meals. We were offered a sample and it was very enjoyable. The facility was immaculate. We would recommend visiting Maplewood to those seeking care for a loved one.

The people are fantastic. They understand and continue to work hard to make my AUnt's stay as happy as possilbe.

Lovely community!

My wife has acclimated very well to the community. She is participating in all of the activities offered. I am very satisfied with the staff and communication. Both my wife and I enjoy the variety of food offered. Maplewood is spotless every time I visit there is never an unpleasant odor.

Positive And Nurturing

We are very pleased with this community. My mother really likes it here and everything is going very well. It is a very positive and nurturing environment. We are very pleased with all they have done for us. A Place For Mom was wonderful with all the help they gave us.

Very Good

Maplewood is a very beautiful place where it is obvious that everyone cares for your loved one(s).
Upon our first visit we were extremely pleased with the complete tour of the rooms, kitchen, personal dining area, etc.
Our loved one is only there 3 weeks now. I only wish that there were more activities outside the complex. I am hoping that because this Assisted Living is fairly new that they will look to find more activities.