Spring Arbor of Richmond - Richmond, VA

Beautiful Community

We were given a very nice tour of this community, the staff was friendly and they showed us all around and took their time doing so, they answered our questions and we were impressed how nice everything looked, bright, clean and welcoming, there were lots of amenities for the residents too. The pricing was more than what we had in mind for our budget.

Enjoyable Environment!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. The floor plan was open and they had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. It was just not the right location for my mom in the end decision.

Pleasant Tour Overall

We had a nice tour of this community. Everything went well for the most part. The community looked good, and the staff was friendly. The experience was a nice one, but we did find another community that suited our needs better.

Just lovely. Everyone I met was happy and engaged. It is a higher end property. They asked me if the $3500 range was my range because you had clicked that. I indicated no. I would suggest you ask folks like me what is the most I can spend on a property instead of saying the average cost is $3500 a month and is that range ok. I really like this property!

HHHunt is accepting reservations for its new Spring Arbor Assisted Living Community scheduled to open in September 2004. Like similar communities by HHHunt (a leader in real estate development throughout Carolinas, Tennessee and Virginia) Spring Arbor of Richmond features exceptionally large one and two bedroom apartments with full services.
One monthly rate at Spring Arbor covers an apartment home plus three nutritionally balanced meals and one snack per day, personalized care plans (pre move and throughout residence), medication administration, wellness and educational programs, laundry, linen, housekeeping, scheduled transportation, a full social calendar planned by a social director, and a 24 hour personal assistance.