Spring Arbor of Greensboro - Greensboro, NC

Spring Arbor is exactly what we are looking for. This community was welcoming and warm from the moment I arrived. Tastefully decorated, open and inviting, Spring Arbor has a very home-life feel and I felt confident about the care the residents receive here. [name removed] gave me a tour of the facility and listened to my situation with compassion and expertise. I saw staff interacting with residents in a courteous and professional manner and overall, the staff seemed happy. Every employee I met had a smile or friendly greeting and it was very reassuring to see the manner in which the employees carried themselves and addressed the residents. Rooms are spacious, clean and modern with special touches to add a home-like feel.

Nice spacious facility and friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would give a 5 star rating if they had chinese speaking staff.

Excellent facility. Superior resources for residents. Staff well informed an enthusiastic

A visit

This community looked clean and well taken care of when we visited. The person that took us on tour was friendly. They offer transportation and they have a beauty salon on site. This community was not the right fit for my loved one.

Satisfied with this company!!

My parents have both been recently using this home health care company and so far we are pleased with how things are going. The staff are very kind to them and always on time to there set appointments . They have taken the time to get to know them on a personal level and remain professional in there work. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a home health care company.

Very Nice Community

I was impressed with my tour of this community. This is a really nice community. I have considered moving my father to this facility. This is a great community.

A great home

This is a beautiful community in a good location with a diverse activity and care program. We may have chosen this facility for my sister-in-law, however there was a waiting list for a single room. She did not need two bedrooms and we could not wait to move her; she needed assisted living immediately. I would highly recommend this community for those who are a little less dependent. vf

Excellent Community

My wife was in Spring Arbor for only 3 days before she passed on. I could tell by those days that this is a really caring community and the staff is dedicated to the residents. The food is outstanding and the dining experience is well organized. They do not have enough staff to cover the residents there. If I feel the need for a community in the future this would be the one for me!

Wonderful medical care

The cleanliness is excellent, the staff is very good, very friendly, the care that they're providing to my parents is outstanding. They've had some medical issues since they've been there so they aren't able to participate in as many activities as we would like.
The medical care has been excellent, I can't say enough about it. It's been outstanding, the nurses, their assistants and even the aids are exceptional.
The consistency of some of the meals they serve could be improved upon, I wouldn't say they're bad but something they serve could be similar to something they've cooked before but it won't be as good. I would say it's inconsistent. My parents chose this most likely because it was one single floor, there was no need for elevators and the apartment they leased was a little bigger.

Very impressive..staff friendly and i...

Very impressive..staff friendly and informative. Patients seem happy and productive. Clean, odor-free (newly opened), homey. Gazebo and safe "outside" area for patients. Good security. All staff (hands-on as well as cleaning) trained with some ALZ classes.

Brand new property, very nice sized r...

Brand new property, very nice sized rooms, 1 to 5 ratio as compared to states requirement of 1 to 8. Very nice grounds.

Bright, beautiful and warm with the flavor of the Greensboro lifestyle. Spring Arbor features spacious apartments and a highly dedicated and experienced staff certified in assisted senior living and Alzheimer's & dementia care giving.